ꕥ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐭 4 ꕥ

_________________

Previously:

"Just. What. Are. You. All. EXACTLY DOING??!!", Crowley asks in anger. "Guys!!", she calls for all of them but louder as all the attention diverted to her. After the says that, everything went black for her. "Y/N!!", everybody shouts as Barbatos appears next to you and catches you.

_________________

No one's P.O.V

Setting: Ramshackle's Infirmary Room

"There's nothing to worry about Y/N-sama

"There's nothing to worry about Y/N-sama. She haven't uses her magic in a long period causing today's incident to occur but she might wake up in an hour or two", Barbatos says to Headmaster Crowley, A-deuce duo and Grim. "Trapolla, Spade, Grim, can I have a little talk with the three of you outside?", Crowley ask as they hesitantly nod their head.

The four of them walk out of the room leaving Barbatos and the other three with their master. Crowley slowly closes the door. Crowley then turns his back toward the three troublemakers to shouts at the three. "You weren't satisfied with just the statue so you decided to destroy the chandelier?!!."

"This is the last straw. I will have all of you expelled! With the exception of Ms. Foreia, Mr. Sora, Mr. Dienara and Mr. Von Hagen", says Headmaster Crowley. "Eeeeeeeeeeehhh!!!!??", Ace and Deuce shouts at the same time. "Please! Anything but that! I have things I have to do at this school!", Deuce pleads. "You have nothing to blame but your idiocy", Crowley mercilessly replies.

"I will pay for all the damages if I have to!", Deuce persists. "It is no normal chandelier. It is a magical chandelier that uses candles that burns for eternity", Crowley says. "It is a masterpiece that was made by a legendary master of magical tools. It has been entrusted to this school since it's very foundation....", Crowley continues.

"Taking into consideration it's historical value it would cost no less that a million madols. Can you pay for those damages?", Crowley asks Deuce. "I can pay for it instead!", a voice says from the door. "A-ah, Foreia-sama please don't move too much", Barbatos says standing next to her. "I'm sorry but I cannot let you pay for it, Ms. Foreia. You are not at fault here", Crowley rejects firmly.

"A b-billion madols?! Y/N even has enough money to pay for it?!", Deuce exclaims surprised as Ace was also equally surprised. "But teacher, can't you fix it right up with magic?", Ace asks. "Magic is not all powerful. More importantly, what we call the heart of any magical tool, the magic crystal was shattered", Crowley says to Ace and Deuce.