💜🍎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐜𝐭 3🍎💜

_________________

Previously:

"I can't believe Kalim-san is telling us to hurry up...but he's correct", Azul states. "I really shouldn't have been standing around talking to you. I still need to get the history worksheets", Jamil says. "Geh, our next class is way over in the west building", Ace says. "I'll teleport us there. See you guys later, Jamil-san, Kalim-san, Azul-san", the girl says as she teleports and the one braincell trio to the west building.

_________________

No one's P.O.V.

Three days later

Location: Gymnasium

"More guys are spending their lunch breaks practicing the audition song in gym everyday", Ace states

"More guys are spending their lunch breaks practicing the audition song in gym everyday", Ace states. "Are they all after the prize money? You ain't gettin' my tuna cans, y'know!", Grim exclaims. "Most are probably here for the chance to make a pro debut over the money", Lucas says.

"Go pro, huh? Taking a look around, all these guys look really on point", Deuce states. "Don't worry about hem, you've made huge strides in being able to sing during your performance", Jamil says to them.

"You're definitely not a freaked out elephant anymore", Y/N adds. "Yeah, yeah. Your singing had gotten much better too, you din't get off key anymore. It's all because you worked so hard during voice training. Good job guys! Okaaay, today's the day we make it through the whole song in one go!", Kalim exclaims. "Alright!", exclaim the one braincell trio.

----------------

"Time to show us just how much your dancing has improved. Your goal is to keep up with Kalim and me", Jamil says. "No mistakes allowed. Got it, Deuce?", Ace asks Deuce. "Yeah, yeah. I know. I gotta prove that their help wasn't for nothing", Deuce replies. "Whoa, whoa, Deuce. You're gettin' tense again, just relax and enjoy yourself", the girl states as she plays the music.

(The dance)

"Wow! You've really gotten better. Nice work!", Kalim exclaims. "How about we throw in a bit that goes like this somewhere?", Kalim suggests a move. "O-Oh crap that was so cool! How'd you do it?", Deuce asks. "Slam your hands down like BAM and bring your legs up like WHOOSH! Easy, right?", Kalim says as he demonstrate the move. "I need more than the feeling to pick that up...", Ace trails off. "Alright! I even nailed my final pose!", Ace exclaims.