💙🖥𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐜𝐭 16🖥💙

_________________

Previously:

Before the Charon could attack, a chanting of spell can be heard. "Close your eyes, hold your breath... [Sleep Kiss]!", the voice exclaims. They then saw the Charons trapped in a crystal-like magic coffin, shocking them.

"Yay! I did it very well this time!", the voice cheers. "You did very well, Epel-kun!", another voice exclaims. Five figures enter the room. "This characteristic tone is..."

"Vil-san! I finally found you!"

"Epel!"

"Y/N-sama!! We are here~!!"

Somebody hugs the girl as she was trying to keep her balance.

"Marius!? That means... the others are also here!?", she asks. "Mhm!", Marius answers.

________________

No one's P.O.V.

Location: S.T.Y.X. Laboratory - Control Room

"Oh, my beloved Roi du Poison. I miss you!", Rook exclaims. "I'm glad that everyone is fine. N-Not that I doubt anyone could take y/n-sama down though", Lucas states as the others was shocked. "Rook! And Lucas, Marius and Lucifer too. You guys seem fine", Vil says.

"Rook, Epel... And Kantoukusei's friends! Why are you guys here!?", Leona asks. "I'm here to save my friends from his critical moments!", Rook replies. "And we're here to make sure our master is alright!", Lucifer exclaims.

"The inside of the main building is quite complicated... How did you got here!?", Jamil then asks. "I'll explain that later", Rook answers. "My magic is about to run out soon. Everyone, here they come!", Epel reminds them as dozens of Charons coming their way. With that, they start taking down the Charons.

Time skip because your author is lazy

"...And so I used my unique magic from the Sage's Island to chase after you guys. We were able to reach here without getting lost because Vil was carrying the 'special toner' with him. I didn't put a note on if because I thought ot would look suspicious. You're really good at noticing things, Vil", Rook tells them, adding a compliment for Vil.

"The skincare products I usually use don't have a magic effect, so I notice it right away. My lucky charms immediately became useful", Vil explains. "Do you guys know where Grim is?", Marius asks. "Grim? Did he also got taken to the Island of Woe?"

"Yes, he got caught right after Vil-san and the others got taken away... We thought he was with you guys", Epel states. "After we came to this island, we've never seen Grim-san for once during the examination and the time other than that", Azul replies.

"Wait...

Flashback

"Who is in the room at the very back? This magic power smells familiar to me...", Leona asks. "I don't know. The door was already broken and no one was there when I got out of the room", Vil answers. "Even the door that was made with a magic proof material was destroyed, it must have been a rather powerful magic", Azul speculates.