🌊🐙𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐒𝐞𝐚 𝐀𝐜𝐭 6🐙🌊

_________________

Previously:

"So what if we do something about the Leech brothers...?", Marius suggests. "Oi. What're you thinking now? I've got the general idea but... I will absolutely not help. Getting involved with troublesome stuff just isn't my style. Anything related to that octo-punk, more so", Leona says. "No way, no way. Just give up", Ruggie adds. "Hmph. You're a cold jerk", Grim says. "Grim, everyone... get ready", the girl states.

_________________

No one's P.O.V
Dreamworld

The girl open her eyes to be greeted by a river where she saw Prince Eric and Ariel on their date. "At least tell me your name", pleads Prince Eric. "Her name is Ariel!", exclaims Ariel's crab, Sebastian. "That's a pretty name. Ariel...", Prince Eric says. The boat soon flipped over as Y/N then saw Flotsam and Jetsam.

The scene soon changes to underwater. "The girl is tougher than I thought. I'll show you what my magic is capable of!", Ursula exclaims. "Ursula, enough! Release my daughter", the king says. "She belongs to me now", Ursula states as Flotsam and Jetsam held Ariel captive. "But I'll gladly make a trade.

Her, for someone more valuable", Ursula continues as she helds out a contract by one of her tentacles. "King Triton, accept the deal and sign the contract!", Ursula exclaims as the dream soon ends. 'She wanted everything from the start', the girl thought as she slowly wakes up from her sleep.

End of dreamworld

'All the dreams about this Disney films I've been having really linked to what will or might happened in reality...', the girl thought. Leona let out a yawn followed by a growl then sigh. "Ohayo~", the girl then greets the lion. "Huh? ...Are you already awake?", Leona asks.

"...How dare you look well rested. Thanks to you I couldn't sleep at all...", Leona complains. "Really~? I thought you liked the idea of me sleeping with you", the girl teases Leona as his face becomes red. "Tch... whatever. Today is the promised third day. No matter how it goes, I'm throwing you guys out at sunset. Be prepared", Leona says. "Yeah yeah. Whatever floats your boat. Anyway I'm taking a shower."

[1 day remaining to complete Azul's contract]

Location: Courtyard