🌊🐙𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐒𝐞𝐚 𝐀𝐜𝐭 1🐙🌊

No one's P.O.V
Dreamworld

The girl opens her eyes to see the mirror from many of her dreams before. She puts her hand in as she went through the mirror. The girl then opens her eyes to be greeted by a vision of a ship in a middle of the sea in a storm. She then saw Ariel bringing Prince Eric to shore. "A storm comin'! Hold on tight!", Ariel exclaims. The vision soon changes into a calm sky and the girl can see a shore with Prince Eric.

"Look, he's still breathing!", says Prince Eric's butler. "Prince Eric!", the butler calls out. Prince Eric soon start to gain his consciousness. "A girl help me. She had a beautiful voice", the dark-haired prince states. The vision then changes again to Ariel sitting (?) on a rock.

"I wonder why my heart is racing?", Ariel asks herself. "I know my dream will come true and someday I'll be part of your world!", Ariel exclaims as the water hits her back. "Fufufu", says a voice. The girl then saw the eels twin, Flotsam and Jetsam as the dream soon ends.

Location: Shabby Soul Dorm - Your Room

The girl opens her eyes as she yawns. "*Mumble* *mumble*... If the trend for the questions is... Option 2 means it's a trick... *mumble* *mumble*...", Grim says to himself. "G'morning, Grim", the girl greets her cat-like familiar. "Ffna! Don't surprise me like that. You're gonna make me forget everything I memorized", Grim exclaims.

"Today's the last day of final exams so dom't go dragging me down!", Grim states. "Alright, time to get ready and take those tests!", the girl exclaims as she jump out of bed.

Time skip

Location: Classroom - 1-A

"Time's up, puppies. Put your pens down and pass in your answer sheet like good, obedient pups. This concludes your final exams", Crewel says as the students hands their answer sheets.

"Yaaaay!", the trio cheer. "Sit! It's too early to celebrate. And bad boys who got lows marks on their tests should be prepared to sacrifice their Christmas vacation to take make up lessons. Dismissed", Crewel states as the students start to leave the classroom.

"We're done, we're really done!", Ace exclaims. "I did everything I could. All that's left is to wait for the results", Deuce says. "Kufufu! This test was a piece of cake for me", Grim brags. "Hm? You look pretty confident for a guy who always looks like the world is ending after written exams", Ace mocks Grims.