💙🖥𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐜𝐭 13🖥💙

________________

Previously:

"Oh... I've been waiting for this day to come. We can definitely change the future", the voice cheers. "To not leave zero as it is...", I trail off. "I finally met you."

"一一Nice to meet you, Ortho."

_______________

No one's P.O.V.

Location: S.T.Y.X Laboratory - Private Room

"The examination of the problematic children is fi~nally over

"The examination of the problematic children is fi~nally over. I will continue to check the magic traces on Grim-shi, but... Looking at the amount of his magic power, I think it won't become a big deal even if any problem happens. Well, it will be fine with just observation. Anyway... Who is the one who asked S.T.Y.X. to detain and investigate the students of Night Raven College. Someone anonymously informed the government of the 'Land of Dawning' about this matter... It's even strange that they could track them down perfectly. Speaking of this... The fact that five people overblot in a row in such a short time is abnormal in the first place. There are less than 10 students that have overblot at Night Raven College in the last 100 years. And now we already have five people in less than half a year. Every students now are all special problematic children, which means it's not something that can be easily settled down. But after looking at the test results if the subjects themselves, it's not like they have any peculiarity. There are overblot cases that are caused.. The effects of the unleashed phantom and powerful curse. But the Sage's island us different from here. There is no information of a large amount of 'something bad' being sealed at some places or ruins. Don't tell me... Did someone cause an overblot to happen artificially?", Idia comes with a conclusion.

"........It doesn't even sound realistic at all. In general, the cause of blot is... The excessive amount of blot due to the overuse of magic, and the increasing negative emotions of the wizards... That's what everyone said, but it's not that simple. Overblot is caused by countless chains of causes and effects. Everything is the accumulation of misfortune in the past. And the thing that triggers the emotion is the 'heart', it's the most difficult to identify and calculate. Only the heart...... We can't control it even if we want to. I mean, if we can stop overblot artificially, S.T.Y.X. would have been disbanded. *Sigh*... Why are humans being equipped with such troublesome things as the standard equipment? Unstable and uncontrollable system is a complete bug, it's literally an initial failure. Can't we just debug it? I can't take this anymore......", Idia then receives a message from his online friend.

"......Hmm? A message from 'Muscle Kurenai'-shi? Ah!! We promised to play the expert quest that has been updated today! I totally forgot! I haven't installed the latest extended version on my computer... It's a bit impossible to play the quest today..."