꧁ 30𝐊 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ꧂

(For this 30K special chapter, I decided to make a Pomefiore boys x Fem!reader oneshot. So enjoy the story <3)

(Also this is what your supposed to look like in this one shot and you're 5 feet in this)

Your P.O.V

Everybody know well about the red string. The string that only the person can see. The string that connects a person with their soulmate. Let's just say everybody have the string except for me.

But I couldn't care less about it. I mean I got to focus study rather than ignoring my study onlt to hang out with my soulmate, and in the future I don't have anyone to take care of except for myself. I could be more independent and that was good for me. Not everyone understand why I am being OK without a soulmate but I didn't care.

I was happy with my life right now. But then a carriage came and brought me to another world filled with magic with me as the only magicless one there. And then I got myself two idiots who share one braincell and a racoon with fire magic as a squad. And I have no idea what my purpose here is.

A few months has past by since the first time I came here. One morning I wake with a red string on my pinkie finger!? I pinch myself and it hurts. 'That means this is not a dream. That means....', I thought before screaming my thought out loud. "I REALLY AM HAVING A SOULMATE!!??"

"Oi henchman, why are you screaming this early in the morning?", Grim says just waking up from his sleep. "There's a red string on my pinkie finger!!", I say shoving the hand that has the string to Grim even though I know he can't see it. The three dorm ghosts then come into the room after hear me screaming.

"What's wrong, Y/N dear?", the chubby ghost I named Sean asks me. "There's a red string on my pinkie finger!!", I yell. "And I am sure as hell it wasn't there before!", I say. The ghosts then clap their hand. "Congratulation Y/N! You finally have a soulmate!", the skinny one I named Julian says.

The average one I named Jake then pats my back as they all congratulate me. "No no no! This isn't good!", I say as I shake my head like there's no tommorow. "I don't need a soulmate, and especially a soulmate from another world! It's only going to make things harder!", I say running my fingers through my black hair.

"But whoever your soulmate is, they're probably looking for you. You should give them a chance, you know", Julian says. "No, what they deserve is a not-get-heartbroken-when-I-go-back-home", I say. "Please it would be best for us. Could you probably...help me hide from them?", I ask.

The ghost trio and Grim then look at each other before nod their head. "Thank you guys", I say as I smile at them. "Now could you get out. I need to get changed", I say as the four of them leave my room.