💙🖥𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐜𝐭 2🖥💙

_________________

Previously:

...I expected that. After all, we just went through a tough battle. We do our best, but we are not in the perfect condition. I didn't get to take you guys to the stage with me in he perfect condition. It is my fault that we lost the VDC battle. I'm a failed leader."

_________________

No one's P.O.V.

Location: Shabby Soul Dorm - Lounge

".........I understand what you're trying to say here", Jamil starts off. "But there is one thing, we have talked about this during the rehearsal of VDC before. Neige is a popular celebrity that has fans all around the world even before he participated in this contest. With that in mind, it would be impossible for us to go all out in our performance no matter how much we practiced.

And even if we did put our whole effort in it, that doesn't mean we could change the result. It's hard to win against someone who already has a huge popularity", Jamil explains. "I agree! You don't have to put all the blame on yourself, Vil!", Kalim exclaims. "You're right...But that doesn't mean they don't have their own hardships and effort", Vil states making the boys perks up.

"Even though I criticized their performance out of anger before... Neige's team focused on bringing back nostalgia for the audience, while us focused on overwhelming the audience. Both of them are efforts. We did our best in a different way. You guys would never understand what kind of effort he makes anyway."

"Eh? What do you mean...?", Epel asks.

"The first time we starred a movie together... He would always leave early during our rehearsal with the reason he had to do house chores. That's what pissed me off. I thought he is a lazy person that relies on his talent only. It was until one day. I realized he is living with the dwarves that perform with him at the VDC stage.nEver since they were a kid, they were living together supporting each other until now", Vil explains.

"No way, they have been together since little?", Deuce asks.

"Yes, but I don't really know much about them. He has to do housework while taking part in our rehearsal, and sometimes he will practice by himself to cover up all the lesson he missed. This is just like a continuous loop to him. But he never gave up, he would always greet us with a cheerful and bright voice. I don't understand how tough it is, because I never experienced it before", Vil explains.

"Uhh, that's really一", Vil then cut Epel off. "Neige never tells the media anything about his back story.

Rook...You must have known about this story", Vil says to Rook. "Yes. The most attractive feature on Neige is his lovely smile... However, his smile hides a lot of story. Which is why people are attracted to his smile. And he would always donate his salary to volunteer organizations", Rook states. "...How did you know that? Most celebrities prefer to keep it private", Vil asks.

"It's a famous story among hardcore fans", Rook answers. "I see... From what I heard, the rewards of this contest are collected from donations. The donors are promising young children from all around the world", Vil explains. "I didn't know they had a back story like that...", Kalim trails off.