💜🍎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐜𝐭 11🍎💜

_________________

Previously:

"Will do! Then I'll catch you later, Alpha, Grim. I got a ticket of VDC from a guy in my class, Epel. So I'll be there. Tell those guys that they better give it everything they've got for me", Jack says. "Yeah, sure thing", Grim states. "Mata ne", the girl states as she waves at them. They wave back as the group walks away.

_________________

No one's P.O.V.

Location: Coliseum

"At the exhibition booths, the various culture clubs are given priority to give presentations on things they've made and sell goods

"At the exhibition booths, the various culture clubs are given priority to give presentations on things they've made and sell goods. There will also be booths where the fourth years will also present the results of their research and investigations. You should check them out if you're interested", Riddle explains.

"Oh yeah, Crewel was saying something about the fourth years coming back, y'know. We never see hide nor hair of them on campus, where are they?", Grim asks.

"Most four-year magical schools have their fourth years join off campus internships or programs. I'll be sent off somewhere next year too, and then I'll only be back on campus every so often", Trey states. "Hmm... So these program things, what do people usually do for them?", Marius asks.

"There are some people who want to be part of government agencies' special forces team. Others want to investigate and research historical sites, or decipher ancient texts. There are also cases where people want to get internships with businesses having to do with magic", Riddle explains.

"Government agencies' special forces?", Y/N asks. "Yeah. Oh thar's right, didn't you come from a different world? Then it's no surprise that all of this is news to you", Trey says as he pats her head.

"Within the fire and police departments of Twisted Wonderland, there are teams comprised exclusively of wizards. Among those elite teams, the one that gathers the top of he top wizards to take on special missions internationally is Magical Force. There's plenty of people who've looked up to them ever since they were kids", Trey explains.

"Elite! So are you saying that I can join that Magical Force if I become a great wizard?", Grim asks. "I don't think they ever want to take a monster in", Lucas mocks. "I've never heard of a monster making it in, but this is the era of diversity. You might be able to if you put in the effort", the redhead states. "There are so many different fields to work in", Lucifer says.