♥️♠️𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 (𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫)♣️♦️

No one's P.O.V

The Heartslabyul boys decided to invite Y/N on a dinner in the Rose Kingdom. So here they are, right in front of Shabby Soul dorm. Riddle then knocks on the door. One minute later, the door was opened by Barbatos. "Oh what can I help you with today?", Barbatos asks.

"Can we talk with Y/N?", Cater asks. "Sure. I'll bring you gentlemen to her room. Please follow me", Barbatos says as he leads the way. After a few minutes, they all reached the girl's room. Barbatos knocks on the door waiting for her master to answer. "Come in!", a voice says as they all come into the room.

The boys enter the room to see a few fabric rolls floating as the girl is sewing something. A fabric roll is about to hit Trey as the girl stops it using her magic. The girl chuckles making the five men blush. "S-so what are you doing, Y/N?", Deuce asks stuttering a bit. "It's a surprise. Please close your eyes", the girl says as the boy did as she said.

The girl uses her magic to put the outfits she has made for them. "Okay now open your eyes", the girl says. "Tada!", the girl says as the boys examine their clothes.

 "Tada!", the girl says as the boys examine their clothes

"Woah! This is so stylish~!", Cater says. "I got to agree with Cater", Trey says. "Hey hey what about mine?", Grim asks walking into the room with her dorm members behind him. "What's happening here?", Lucifer asks. "I'm giving them a surprise", the girl says. "And as for you Grim, this is for you", the girl continues.

 "And as for you Grim, this is for you", the girl continues

(Just imagine it's the size for Grim)

"Woah! This is so good!", Grim says. "What are you guys here for?", the girl asks the Heartslabyul boys. "Oh, we want to ask if you want to go out on dinner with us, tommorow probably", Deuce asks. "Let me check my calender", the girl says checking her calender.

"Alright I'm free tommorow so sure. What about you three?", she asks her dorm members. "We can't come. We have another event we need to attend", Lucas says making the girl remember about the 'event' they need to attend. "Ah, you mean that 'event'", the girl says making the the five boy confused. "Alright then it just us", the girl says.