♥️♠️𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐜𝐭 4♣️♦️

(There will be a little A/N in the end)

_________________

Previously:

"Let me see...172 cm (around 5'8)", Marius says. Ace turns around to see his prefect, Riddle Rosehearts. "Heh! Prefect!", Ace yells. Riddle crosses his arms and stares at him coldly.

_________________

No one's P.O.V

"Oh my, Riddle-kun, you're super crazy today~", Cater says. "Hmph, Cater, if you talk too much it's going to cost your head", Riddle warns. "Hey now, gimme a break!", Cater says rubbing his nape.

"Ffgna! This is the guy who put that weird collar on me during the entrance ceremony!", Grim says pointing at him.
"Grim his name is Riddle Rosehearts", Y/N scolds.

"You're the familiar that caused all that fuss during the entrance ceremony. Will you knock it off? Calling someone's unique magic a 'weird collar'? For goodness same, the headmas一", Riddle stops midway once he saw the blonde hair prefect with Grim on her lap.

"The things coming out of his mouth don't suit his look...", Ace says while Deuce agrees with his statement. "Konnichiwa Riddle-san", the girl says as the others look at her as if she's crazy. "A-ah konnichiwa", Riddle says with a red face.

Cater and Trey stare at her shocked that she could turns the redhead tyrant into a softie. "Riddle-san daijobudesuka?", she asks. "Y-yes I-I'm good", he says stuttering a bit. "Are you sure? Your face is all red", she asks.

"U-uh! Just forget about it! I was here in the first place to remind you that you and your friends are invited to our Unbirthday Party tommorow", Riddle says regaining his composure. "Oh, thank you for inviting us again!", she says sweetly. "By the way, prefect, is there any way... you could remove this collar?", asks Ace catching Riddle's attention.

"I was going to if you had learned your lesson but by the way you're talking shows that you haven't at all. Keep it on for awhile longer", Riddle says glancing at Y/N as she's stroking Grim's head. He don't want to scares her but it seems like she doesn't even affected by how he acts.

"Don't worry, as first years you'll be learning fundamentals, not actually using magic, you also won't be able to cause a scene like yesterday, isn't that great? Now don't just sit around chatting away. Finish lunch and and head to your next class. Laws of The Queen of Hearts No. 271: 'One should eat lunch and leave their seat within 15 minutes', if you break the rules...I'm sure you understand?"

"Haah, another weird rule...", Ace says. "The answer is 'Yes, dorm leader!'", Riddle says. "Yes, dorm leader!", Ace and Deuce says. Riddle about to continue when a feminine voice follows what Deuce and Ace says. "Hai, ryoucho~!", the blonde girl says looking at him innocently making him bursts into 10 shades of red.

"Y-you don't h-have t-to say that t-too, Y/N", he says. "But it's fun!!", she says smiling brightly. "I will look after them for you", Trey says feeling a little jealous. "Hm, y-you're as the vice p-prefect so I expect you to not act foolishly.

Following the Laws of The Queen of Hearts No. 339: 'After a meal, one must drink lemon tea with two sugar', I must go buy sugar cubes from the school store so I'll be on my way", Riddle says gaining his composure and starts to walk away.