꧁ 50𝐊 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ꧂

_________________

A/N: This story doesn't belong to me. Credit to Royal_Blue_Rose
This is a Yandere!Overblot!Jamil x reader. Enjoy the story
⚠️Warning: Yandere, force, possessiveness, snake⚠️

_________________

No one's P.O.V

"Now, now, Prefect", Jamil tutted. No need to scowl", Jamil says as he traced a finger up from your neck to your chin. When he felt you squirm against the odd texture of ink, he grabbed you by the jaw and forcefully pulled your face closer to his. The sudden action made you lose balance, falling on your knees in front of Jamil. Though he kept a hold of your jaw, you face now rested between his knees, forcing you to look up at his triumphant grin.

His grip soon loosened on your jaw as he begun to rub circles into your cheeks. After a long silence, he tapped your shoulder so you fell backwards onto your butt. You hands were bound so you were unable to soften the fall. You just sit there watching him eyed you up and down, admiring the red silk garments he had the other dorm members forced you into. His eyes locked onto yours, letting out a chuckle when he registered the look you were giving him.

Picking up the dorm prefect's staff, Jamil flick the head of it over his shoulder. As he attached the chains of your golden cuffs to it, what he now considered is a minor use of strength caused you to be yanked onto his lap, bumping against his chest. Before you had a chance to pull back, he placed his free hands onto your small back. The snakes that were formerly your hair wrap themselves around your arms and legs. The one that didn't tangle itself around you flittered it's tongue against your ear.

"I was right", Jamil whispers, looking down at your clothes. "Red does suit you better than that pathetic green Kalim gave you", Jamil said. "My eyes are up here", you snapped. Jamil smirked, bringing his eyes up. "Like I said, no need to scowl. Surely you prefer being in the arm of the most powerful man in Night Raven instead of that waste of a space Kalim."

Your glares intensified. "At least Kalim's better a一 mmph!", your words were cut off by Jamil slamming his lips into yours. As you attempted to pull away, Jamil pulled your hair, making you yelp in surpise. The noise made Jamil smirked, pushing you closer to him as his chuckle vibrate across your lips. When finally let you pull away, you found it hard to move your mouth as your lips tingled with the fresh memory of the harsh kiss.

Jamil then pushed you head down, forcing you to nuzzled into the nape of your neck. "I don't want to hear that fake sultan's name again, understand?", Jamil asked. While you knew he said it with a smile, you also knew it wasn't a question. The snakes wriggling unhappily on your limbs were enough proof. "...Yes, Jamil", you reluctantly said. "I'm sorry?", Jamil asked again. You took a deep breath and spoke louder. "Yes, my sultan."

The hand in your hair soon relaxed. "Good, prefect. Though I suppose you don't need that title any longer... how does my little charmer sound?", Jamil asked.

You felt him pull a strand of your H/C hair, twirling it with his index and middle finger before giving it a light tug. Seeing it as an order to look up, you took a deep breath before meeting Jamil's eyes, trying to look as submissive as you could. Maybe if you acted like the perfect pet, listening and following his commands, you'd be able to buy yourself enough time for Kalim and the Octavinelle trio to come back, or maybe for Grim to bust out of his cage and contact the headmaster... then again, option A seems more likely.