💜🍎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐜𝐭 8🍎💜

_________________

Previously:

You'd do well to remember that", Vil states. "Fine, fine. I'll do my best", Ace says. "We will be singing while also dancing on stage. This will only get harder from here on out", Y/N states. "Next is our dance lesson. Let's begin", Vil says.

________________

No one's P.O.V.

Several days later

Location: Pomefiore Dorm - Hallway

Epel is currently practising singing his part of the song with Vil and Y/N

Epel is currently practising singing his part of the song with Vil and Y/N. "Good grief, that is completely wrong! Stop the music", Vil states as the girl stops the music. "What ever is the matter, Vil?", Rook asks. "Epel!", Vil calls the boy with lavender hair. "Y-Yessir", Epel replies. "Here it is, the Epel punishment. Even I feel bad for this guy, having to take this every single day", Ace says. "O guess there are a lot of expectations put on Epel since he's a main vocal", Deuce adds.

"Every time he yells at Y/N to stop the music my tail goes right between my legs, y'know", Grim exclaims. "What have you learned from the ballet lesson? I know I told you to throw away stereotypes, but I don't recall telling you to become a mess. Don't just sing without understanding the meaning behind the lyrics. We aren't trying to sell a love story with this song", Vil states sternly. "But this is what I can do while trying my best to be adorable", Epel says.

"Being adorable and a goody-goody are two completely different things. Do you really think you can beat Neige that way. Once more, from the top!", Vil says. "*Sigh* Does beating Neige all the matters to him?", Y/N mumbles. Epel tries his best to suppress his anger but fails. "I一 *gasp* I don' wanna be cute!", Epel screams. "Come again?", Vil asks crossing his hands.

"I never wanted to be placed in Pomefiore. And I don't wanna be in this Vocal & Dance Championship crap! I didj't come to Night Raven College all this playing around. I came to get strong! I'm not here to be some frilly, girly boy! But a man! I wanna a big, buff, burly man!", Epel yells as the girl get in between the two boys.

"Guys, let's not fight...", Y/N states trying to calm the two boys down. "Astounding. Isn't only three years olds that can get away with throwing a tantrum when things don't go their way? You talk about 'cute' and 'strong' like they're different things, but... Both of those things have power in equal measure. As long as you fail to understand it, you will never beat me", Vil says.

"Shuddup! I'm done. I quit. I'm leaving this damn team!", Epel declares making the others shocked. "Ara, I see. Fine. Let's start the usual", Vil states. "Eh? Is this really alright?", Y/N asks. "Don't worry. They'll be alright. This isn't a fight", Rook replies.