💜🍎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐜𝐭 7🍎💜

_________________

Previously:

"Well, if that's what you really feel then do the hardest you can to bring back a victory at the VDC", Y/N says. "You're right. I'll do my best, so cheer for me, okay! I don't wanna wake anyone else up by being noisy, so I'll call it a night and hit the hay", Kalim exclaims. "We can work hard again tomorrow. Good night", the girl states. "Yep! G'night, Pearl, Grim", Kalim says as he walks inside. "Let's get back to our room too. My paw pads about to freeze right off", Grim says.

_________________

No one's P.O.V.

Dreamworld

The girl wakes up as she saw the same mirror. She went through it as she saw Snow White and the Huntsman. 'This is the scene where the Huntsman about kill Snow White but he can't, right?', the girl asks herself. "I can't... I can't do it. I beg you, Your Highness, please forgive me", the Huntsman pleads. "I don't understand", Snow White says. "She's jealous and will stop at nothing. Run away!", the Huntsman tells Snow White.

The scene then changes as she saw the Evil Queen holding a box. But instead of Snow White's heart, she's holding a box with a pig's heart in it. "I've been tricked!", exclaims the Evil Queen. "Transform my beauty into a peddler's cloak. Now... begin thy magic spell", the queen states as she turns into an old lady. "A perfect disguise. And now a special death... for one so fair", the queen says as the dream ends.

End of dreamworld

Location: Shabby Soul Dorm - Your Room

"Hey. Hey, wake up. Time to get up, y'know", a voice states as she slowly wakes up. "Mmm~", she let a hum. "Are you finally up? Be quiet and follow me. Everyone's asleep so don't make a sound, y'know", Grim states. "Grim, it's the middle of the night. Where are we going?", Y/N asks. "For a midnight snack of course!", Grim whisper-yells as they start to walk to the kitchen.

Location: Shabby Soul Dorm - Kitchen

"Oh, they're here! Guys, c'mon", Ace says as he calls the others in. "What's up?", Y/N asks. "I don't feel full at all after that sparse dinner, you know. Then I remembered that we have Trey-senpai's handmade pie in the fridge. I really think we shouldn't waste food, you see. And Trey-senpai told us to eat them today", Ace explains. "I didn't come down here to eat or anything. J-Just...water! I came to get some water", Deuce says.

"Sneaking a sweet treat in the middle of the night makes it taste 100 times better than normal, y'know. Hee hee hee. Open the fridge!", Grim states laughing. The girl let out a sigh as she opens the fridge. "The chocolate cake has my name on it", Ace states. "I want the apple pie!", Grim exclaims. "I'm not looking. I don't see anything at all", Deuce mumbles to himself. "Deuce-kun, look over here for a sec", Ace says.

Deuce turn around as Ace shoves a piece of the apple pie into Deuce's mouth. "Mggh! Wha rr wou doing?!", Deuce asks with a full mouth. "May I present to you Trey-senpai's handmade apple pie! Since it's in your mouth that means that means you're in this with us", Ace states. "Here some Tarte Tatin that Barbatos made a few days ago. You can have it, I'm going back to sleep. Bye", Y/N says as she leaves the Tarte Tatin on the counter top.