💛🦁𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐀𝐜𝐭 4🦁💛

_________________

Previously:

"Just wait. Even if he goes and tells Crowley, he has no evidence. That and we need him to crush Malleus. Keep a close eye on him for now", Leona says. "Ye~s", Ruggie says as he leaves Leona's room. "...Tsk, damn fresh-baby... Sounds just like my brother", Leona says.

*Drip Drip*

_________________

No one's P.O.V

Location: Shabby Soul Dorm - Your Room

Dreamworld

The blonde girl wakes up only to be greeted by the same mirror from a lot of her dream before. She do what's need to be done and greeted by hyenas standing in front of a rock. 'Animals are marching...? Oh, this must be the tike when Scar is convincing the hyenas', you thought. "A shiny new era is tip-toeing nearer", Scar start off. "And where do we feature?", asks one of the hyenas. "Just listen to teacher", Scar answers.

"We're going to kill Mufasa. And Simba, too. Then I will be king!", Scar screams as the hyenas start cheering for him. "Great idea! Long live the king! Long live the king!", the hyenas cheer. "My teeth and ambitions are bared. Be prepared!", Scar says as the dream soon ends. 'Why didn't they try to talk it out first?', the girl thought as she slowly starts to wake up.

"That was a wild dream", the girl mumbles. "Oh, you're up. Breakfast has already started. Let's get going!", Grim says. "Okay okay. Just get out so I could get ready", the girl says as Grim get out of her room.

Time skip

Location: Main Street

"Oh yeah, did you go somewhere last night? You were gone when I woke up for the bathroom", Grim asks as her dorm members look at her

"Oh yeah, did you go somewhere last night? You were gone when I woke up for the bathroom", Grim asks as her dorm members look at her. "Last night I just couldn't really sleep and I went for a walk in the garden. I then met this man with a pair horns and we talk for awhile", the girl says making the other curious about this horned man.

"Weeh. A man with horns on his head. What's his name?", Grim asks. "He told me to call him whatever I want so I call him tsunotaro", the girl says cheerfully.
"If tsunotaro is a student here we'll probably run into him at some point. You gotta introduce me. I've never seen a human with horns!", Grim says.