꧁ 200𝐊 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ꧂

Your P.O.V.

Hi, my name is Y/N L/N and I'm just a girl who likes simplicity over difficulty. My family runs a crystal shop and since I don't want to be a bother, I decided to work with them. Honestly, it was quite troublesome to deal with the customers at first. But I guess I got used to fulfilling the customers' order.

And I have to say that the interior design is also quite amazing.

The bell rings indicating a customer had entered the shop. I look toward the door to see a boy with dark blue hair and turquoise eyes in a school uniform. He has a spade marking on his right eye and was looking around for something. I walk toward him as I start talking.

"May I help you with anything?", I ask also shocking him in the process. The boy turns around to see me as he stares at me.

Deuce's P.O.V.

"May I help you with anything?", a feminine voice asks as I turn around to see a girl with H/L H/C hair and E/C eyes staring back at me. She's so beautiful, so ethereal, just like a goddess. "Hellooo... I'm asking you", the girl calls me as I snap out of my train of thought.

"U-um... Do you have anything for my mum's birthday? Her birthday is coming soon so I thought I could buy something for her", I ask her. "How is she like?", she asks taking out her notebook.

 "How is she like?", she asks taking out her notebook

(Choose one)

"Well, she has the same hair and eyes as me", I answer as she writes it down. "And how about her personality? Might find something perfect with it", she asks once again. "Well, she's a kind-hearted woman, she was always there for me and would always support anything that I do", I answer. "Hmm... I think I have the perfect one for you. Please wait here", she replies.

No one's P.O.V.

"Hmm... I think I have the perfect one for you please wait here", the girl replies as she went to find the suitable one for the boy. Deuce then decides to take a tour around the shop. He looks at the crystal products in awe that he didn't even realize that Y/N had come up behind him.