💙🖥𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐜𝐭 9🖥💙

________________

Previously:

I check my surrounding as I saw Greek-style buildings and pillars. There's also a giant pillar in the middle becoming the base of a glass shield. "Amazing... There's a street under the sea..!", Epel exclaims. "Yeah, we finally had arrived"

"TO THE ISLAND OF WOE!"

________________

No one's P.O.V.
Location: Island of Woe - Old Town

"I'm sorry to ruin your excited mood, but this is not a tourist spot

"I'm sorry to ruin your excited mood, but this is not a tourist spot. Don't get into this place happily with just a broom acting like you came here to play. Are you brainless?", Idia rambles. "Uwah! I-It's really Idia-san!"

"It seems like the information we head from Roi du Dragon was true. Idia Shroud... The fact that you are the keeper of the Island of Woe who manages S.T.Y.X. What a surprising truth...", Rook states.

"I'm the one that should be surprised, how did you even come here?", Idia asks Rook. "Before I answer that question, let us make sure of something first", Rook states as Lucifer continues. "Is everyone, especially Y/N-sama who got taken away are safe?", Lucifer asks.

"I'm tired of acting like an evil organization so I'll be honest with you, they are very much healthy", Idia answers. "Ah, I'm so glad!!! After they got taken away, we were so worried that I felt like my heart was about to fall apart."

"I mean... you guys get defeated by 'Charon' in just a second at the school before. You have no chance of winning, but why did you follow us all the way here?", Idia asks once more. "I already told you, Vil is at his critical moment now", Rook answers.

"'Critical Moment'. According to the dictionary, it means serious danger that decides your life or death. Rook Hunt-san has been repeating this word for several times, but... Does Vil Schoenheit-san have some sort of life threatening problem?", Ortho asks.

"No... But we can't miss this chance, that's why we come to help Vil overcome his crisis. For my beloved friends, it doesn't matter what happens to me. Can you please give this to him...!?", Rook asks, giving Idia a bag filled with Vil's handmade skincare products.

"What's that? It's not medicine... Right?", Idia asks as Ortho starts to scan the products. "Scanning the ingredients inside the bottle. The main ingredients are water, vitamin C, collagen, herbs essential oil...", Ortho trails off as he and his brother look at each other. "Is this perhaps...?"

"Yup! It's Vil's favourite skincare products!"

They went silent as the other three sweatdrop at Rook's statements. Multiple irk marks appears on Idia's face as he starts to nagging at Rook. "IT ISN'T A MEDICINE FOR LIFE THREATENING PROBLEM!!!!!", Idia then calm down for a bit as he starts overthinking.