꧁ 10𝐊 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ꧂

No one's P.O.V

"A play, you say?", the blonde girl asks. "Yes", Headmaster Crowley says. "What is it for again?", Vil asks. "Since most students is complaining about stress over school work, maybe I thought a play would be nice to relieve them from their stress", Crowley says. "Ugh, I suppose it's fine", Vil says.

Time skip to play day

"Good morning to all students. Thank you for coming here today to watch this play. Today the dorm members Shabby Soul and the member of the Drama Club will be presenting a play called The Two Twins", the announcer says.

All light in the auditorium went off and the spotlight lights up showing Vil in the middle of the stage wearing a prince-like outfit.

(Just imagine the blue part are purple)

Ohohohoho~
So, shall we begin?

Vil says his line as the crowd starts to cheer. "Fufufufu~ This is going to be interesting..", Lilia says from the audience seats. "What are they going to play?", Leona asks. "We'll just have to find out", Azul says.

Music starts to play on the background. The spotlight went off and went on again revealing Y/N next to Vil in a maid outfit.

Her eyes are the same colour as Vil's

Her eyes are the same colour as Vil's. People guessing she's just wearing contact lens for the play. "Wow!", Rook says. "He look good I guess", Epel says.

Once upon a time, lying in another place~
There stood a kingdom that no others dared to face!