💜🍎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐜𝐭 5🍎💜

_________________

Previously:

"I'm Epel. It's nice to meet you all", Epel says introducing himself. "Whoa whoa! Hold on a second. You've been excluding us this whole time. Why'd you even call us here even though we didn't pass?", Grim asks. "I shall take over explaining that! For I am gracious!"

_________________

No one's P.O.V.

Location: Pomefiore Dorm - Ballroom

"Ffgna! Headmaster! Stop just jumping out of random places! You scared the crap out of me, y'know", Grim exclaims

"Ffgna! Headmaster! Stop just jumping out of random places! You scared the crap out of me, y'know", Grim exclaims. "My apologies. It's not my intention to jump out suddenly. *Ahem* Let me tell you the reason you needed to come here with the other members. Starting this weekend for the four weeks leading up to the Vocal & Dance Championship we'd like to use Shabby Soul Dorm as the lodging for a training camp", Crowley states.

"TRAINING CAMP~~~~?!", the one braincell trio and Scarabia duo scream. "H-Headmaster, why do we need to stay somewhere else when we all go to the same school? We all already have our rooms", Jamil asks.

"In order to build your teamwork. You all come from different dorms, grades, birthplaces and cultures. You can live together and build your understanding of ome another along the way", Crowley says.

"Many music groups live and eat together in order to polish their teamwork", Vil states. "I considered having Pomefiore host it, but that would mean everyone else would have to deal with being away from home. But then I thought, at Shabby Soul Dorm everyone will start off on the same footing for this training camp", Crowley says.

"Th-This is out of nowhere", Deuce stutters. "Is it too late to drop out?", Ace asks. "Oh man, a training camp and a bunch of different dorms is gonna be so hype! But is it going to be alright for both Jamil and I to be away from Scarabia?", Kalim asks.

"There's no need to worry about that. I will use my authority as the headmaster to provide all the bacl up you'll need. For I am veeeery gracious. The school itself wants you guys to beat other schools and earn the title of 'the best in the world'", Crowley explains. "Hold up. We're not part of this, so why do we have to put in all this effort?! Aaabsolutely not!", Grim asks.

"Oya, Grim. Are you sure you should be saying that? There's something very nice waiting for you at the end of you go through with this", Crowley says. "Ffna? Wh-What's that about? Something very nice?", Grim asks. "If we come out on top of this competition, Rook and I will give half of both of our portions of the prize moneg to Shabby Soul Dorm", Vil states. "But...we won't be on stage. Why would you do that?", Lucas asks. "I'm not the kind of person who gets interested in chcken feed like that", Vil replies.