💜🍎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐜𝐭 9🍎💜

_________________

Previously:

"Yeah, you might be right", I state. "We're the only one here. So take everything you've wanted to say and shouts it out at the top of your lungs. You'll feel a lot netter from just doing that", Deuce-kun suggests. "Okay...I'll do it!", I reply.

________________

Epel's P.O.V.

Location: Sea

I suck in a breath before start shouting

I suck in a breath before start shouting. "JUST BECAUSE YOU TELL ME TO BE CUTSIE DOESN'T MEAN I CAN ALL OF THE SUDDEN!", I shout. "Huh?", Deuce-kun says.

"MY HOMETOWN IS SO SMALL THERE ARE MORE COWS THAN PEOPLE AND I'M A FARM BOY!!! DROPPIN' MY ACCENT WHEN I TALK IS HARD ENOUGH! I'VE ONLY EVER DANCED IN TOWN FESTIVALS OR FIELD DAYS FOR FUN! HOW THE HELL AN I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT FASHION IS HOW TO BE ELEGANT!? FOR STARTERS I DON' WANNA BE CUTE! I WANNA BE A BIG, STRONG, MANLY MAN!! SCREW YOU!!! *Huff* *Puff* *Sigh* Oh man, I feel great!", I exclaim.

"I-I only got like half of that. Was that your... accent!? Where are you from exactly, Epel?", Deuce-kun asks.

"From a little place called Harveston located in the mountains in the northern part of Land of Pyroxene. The dorm head told me that my accent's real hard to understand, so I shouldn't speak it in front of others. He always tells me to speak politely to my elders, lose the accent, and don't shout. I'm so done with all of this crap!", I explain.

"Since we first met, I thought you were this timid, reserved guy, but... That could've been farther from the truth", Deuce-kun states with a chuckle.

"Well yeah, ryoucho always yells at me if my accent slips out. So I try not to open my mouth too much. I begrudgingly wear that frilly shirt with my uniform because he order me too", I say.

"Huh? On your ryoucho's orders? You guys don't have the sane level of special rules as Heartslabyul, so why does he make you do that?", Deuce-kun asks. "That's because on the day of the entrance ceremony back in September..."

Flashback

Location: Mirror Chamber