♥️♠️𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐜𝐭 3♣️♦️

_________________

Previously:

"Hm? Hang out with you? Let me think about it....", she says trailing off. The delinquents' eyes darken as they wait for her answer. "How about......"

_________________

No one's P.O.V

"No", she says as she gives them a glare and twisted their and knee him pinning him their heads to the ground. "You are harassing a wrong girl senpai. Next time, choose the right opponent", she says glaring at them.

Ace and Deuce don't how to react, should they be glad or scared but they felt a relieved feeling washing over while the other three is proud their master can handle the situation.

In Savanaclaw table, Leona stares at the girl while smirking. Ruggie let out his signature laugh while Jack stares at her in amazement.

In Octavinelle table, Azul let out a sigh as he is holding Floyd down the whole time. Jade stares at Y/N in amazement.
"Hehehe~ ne~ Azul you see that right?", Floyd asks Azul. "Yes, I clearly see it, Floyd", says Azul smirking.

In Scarabia table, Kalim is happy rhat Y/N can protect herself. Jamil stares at the girl quietly. 'Maybe she seems weak, but she's definitely not one to mess with", thought the dark-haired male.

In Pomefiore table, Vil watches the girl with a proud smile. Epel now idolised her and want to be like her despite her appearance that seems weak, she definitely can teaches them a lesson.

In Diasomnia table, Lilia smirks as he watches the girl but the smirk faded when he saw one of the delinquent was about to touch her thigh. Silver stood up from his seat along with Lilia and Sebek.

Before anyone could do anything, the girl summons her gun in split second.

She shoots only missing one millimeter of his hand making him instantly pulls his hand

She shoots only missing one millimeter of his hand making him instantly pulls his hand. "Mortals never really learn their lesson didn't they?", she says glaring at them making them shudder.

"Didn't I already apologize?", she says glaring at them with her well-known (at least from where she came from) glare.