♥️♠️𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐜𝐭 1♣️♦️

No one's P.O.V
Dreamworld

The blonde girl open her eyes only to be greeted by a mirror right in front of her. She reaches her hands out and closes her eyes as she enters the mirror. She open her eyes and saw a rose maze.

'Wait...is this a rose maze?? And is that a card soldier?', she thought as she saw a card soldier painting the roses red. "Hurry and paint the roses red", the card soldier says. 'Oh right. The Queen loves red', she thought.

"Hurry before the flower wither", they say painting the roses using the red paint. "Hurry, hurry , we have to paint them all red!", says the Ace of Clover. Suddenly, a blonde-haired girl in blue dress appears.

"Why do you have to paint the white roses red?", asks the girl known as Alice.
"Huh?", Ace of Clover asks confused. "The truth is...we made a mistake and grew white one", he says. "The Queen loves red, if she sees white, she'll have our head!"

"Really?", Alice says staring at another rose bush. "That's right, therefore we're painting them red", the Ace of Clover finishes. 'Eh, matte.......I still want to watch..", the girl thought as her weird dream ends. 'What a weird dream.'

*Knock Knock*

"Hmmm?", the girl says waking from her slumber. "Munyaa...hey, sounds like we have a late night visitor", Grim says half-asleep. "I know...*yawn*", she says yawning.

*Knock Knock*

"What? Is it those ghosts again? They don't know when to quit", Grim says. "I don't think so, Grim. They're our dorm mates. If they need anything they will go to Barbatos first", she says.

"Uwaaaaahhh! Who are you?!", a voice yells from downstairs. Y/N, Grim and the other three went down. Once they get downstairs, they see Ace in a fighting stance. What stand out the most is the heart-shaped collar on his neck.

Ace saw Y/N, and blushes because of the clothes she's wearing. A white dress underneath a silk robe with her chest exposed only a bit.

 A white dress underneath a silk robe with her chest exposed only a bit

(The dress)