💜🍎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐜𝐭 13🍎💜

_________________

Previously:

"...Mira, Mira on my phone", I call out for my digital assistant. "Yes. What are you searching for?", Mira asks. "At this moment, who is the most beautiful one of all?", I ask. "Searching the web with the most mentions of 'beautiful'... Results: Neige Leblanche", Mira says. "...................Neige!!!", I scream smashing my phone to the wall.

*Drip drip drip*
_________________

No one's P.O.V.

Location: Coliseum - Hallway

The girl decided to follow Vil around the hallway with her familiar following close while in her animal form

The girl decided to follow Vil around the hallway with her familiar following close while in her animal form. "Hey, N/N. What's up?", Grim asks. "Vil said we could go get some grub now that the rehearsal's over. But you decided to trail after him in secret", Grim complains.

"I've just got a bad feeling...", the girl murmurs as she remembers the vision she had before. "Oh, Vil stopped in front of a dressing room. Who's in there?", Grim asks. The duo then saw Vil knocks on the door. "I'll be right there!", a voice from inside the room exclaims. The door opens revealing Neige.

"*Gasp* Vi-kun? What're you doing here?", Neige asks. "...We didn't have much time to talk earlier since rehearsals were getting under way. I wanted to spend just a bit longer talking to you", Vil states.

"*Gasp* Sure! I was thinking that too", Neige says. "...Ara, where did your little friends run off to?", Vil asks. "Dominic and the other dwarves wanted to go check out the the festival booths. They can't sit still for even a second", Neige replies.

"So you're alone. ...Your rehearsal was really something else. That cuteness of yours always lures in all the humans around in an instant. It's always been that way", Vil states. "Vi-kun, your group's performance was amazing too! I don't think I could pull off a sing as cool as yours. Every move you made was perfect, I was totally sucked in", Neige exclaims.

"Really... Thank you. *Chuckle* I suppose we both have things we're lacking in. Say, Neige, aren't you feeling thirsty?", Vil asks. "I brought some amazing ape juice with me for you. I've been really obsessed with this recently...", Vil states as he holds out an apple juice.

"Oh, I recognize that! That's the juice you posted about on magicame before. I really wanted to try it. I'm so happy! Thanks", Neige thanks Vil. "Well, then hear you are. Enjoy", Vil says giving Neige the juice. "I will", Neige states as he opens the juice.