꧁ 80𝐊 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ꧂

No one's P.O.V

The sound of bell chimed indicating a customer have entered the café. "Welcome to Roselia Café! How may I serve y一 Oh, welcome again, Detective Spade", the H/C-haired girl states welcoming her usual customer. "G-good morning, Y/N-san...", Deuce, one of the main detective of the Heartslabyul agency says tiredly.

"Do you want your usual or do you want to order something new?", the girl asks. "I'll have my usual", Deuce states. "Alright then. Your latte will be ready in a few", the girl replies as she went to the coffee machine. "So, how you've been? You haven't visited Roselia for two weeks", she asks while making his coffee.

"You already know the answer", Deuce answers. "Phantom Thief?", Y/N asks, tilting her head. Deuce only answers her with a nod, too tired to talk. "And you came here to grab a quick pick-me-up to energize yourself until you pass out on the table again?", the girl asks, letting out a chuckle as she pours the latte into a cup.

"It was one time!!", Deuce exclaims. "Fufu, anyway, here's your latte", Y/N says putting the cup in front of him. He takes a sip of it as he starts talking. "Roselia's latte never fails to wake me up", Deuce states. "Glad I was able to help you", the girl says. Deuce's phone vibrate indicating he got a message.

He take out his phone from his shirt's pocket as he checks his message. "*Sigh* It's time for work. Anyway, thanks for the coffee", Deuce says, putting the payment on the table but Y/N refused. "It's on the house", the girl states as Deuce gives her a smile. "See you later, Y/N!", Deuce exclaims waving at her. "See ya later!"

A grey cat with blue eyes and fiery ears then hops on the counter. "So... is the plan still on?", the cat asks as she smirks. "Of course it is. Tonight would be a perfect Shining Night", the girl replies as the cat climbs up her shoulder. The two let out a menacing laugh as they walk away.

Meanwhile...

Location: Heartslabyul Detective Agency

"Hey, Deuce!", his co-worker, Ace calls out for him. "Huh? Detective Trapolla! Good to see you here! Why did you call me?", Deuce asks him. "Here, take a look at this", Ace says lending him a small F/C card.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑫𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆,

𝑰, 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒓, 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒊𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒂 𝑴𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒖𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝑹𝒂𝒎𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒕 9:00 𝒑.𝒎.!

𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚, 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒓.♡

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Do you thin一" "Tonight's the night. She's going to be stealing the Scarlet Heart."

Time skip
8:55 P.M.

Y/N, her fellow kaitou, Kaitou Queen and her familiar, Grim enter the room where the Scarlet Heart would be displayed, disguised as camera crews. They both wait for the perfect time to strike. "This is the rumoured Scarlet Heart that will be the next target of the famous Kaitou Joker!", Y/N exclaims as her friend records it. Queen gives her thumbs up