🐍🕌𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐀𝐜𝐭 6🕌🐍

_________________

Previously:

Kalim then walk toward me as Lucas' eyes widened realizing what I'm about to do. "Sure, bend down for a second... Which eye?", Kalim asks. "My left", I say as I open my eye. "Look at my left eye... Yes... 'There's no need to be afraid, I'm here to help you' [Shock the Heart]", I say activating my unique magic. "You must answer my next question honestly. Do you..."

_________________

No one's P.O.V

Location: Scarabia Dorm - Lounge

"Hooray~~~ I win! That makes it my third!", Floyd cheers

"Hooray~~~ I win! That makes it my third!", Floyd cheers. "You make a good opponent when you can actually focus", Jamil says. "Ffgya! I lost again! You don't hold back do you!", Grim yells making the girl let out a giggle.

"This makes 5 wins and 0 losses for me but of course as a member of the board game club I have a reputation to uphold. Your ratio was 3 losses to 2 wins, yes?", Azul states then asks Jamil.

"Hm? ...It's been awhile so I guess I'm rusty. Kalim used to make me play with him for hours without end until he finally won... Even though I'm not very good", Jamil says. "I see. Ffmm. So that's it?", Azul mumbles. "You see? You're a weird guy", Jamil says.

"Oh no, he's just talking to himself", Y/N states. You and Kalim-san grew up together, is that correct?", Azul asks. "Ueah, as long as I can remember... That's right, aren't the three of you childhood friends too?", Jamil then asks Azul. "Seems that way~", Floyd replies. "Seems that way? That's an odd way to put it y'know", Grim says.

"Apparently we've been in the same class since elementary school but the first time I noticed him was right before middle school. So, like, we don't really have any 'childhood friend' memories", Floyd explains. "You didn't notice your classmate until graduation, wow...", the girl trails off.

"I was a calm and respectable student so I didn't really stand out", Azul says. "Yeah, you probably stood out for a different reason, like how wid一", before Grim could finish his sentence, the blonde girl smacks him in the head.

"I'm sorry about him", Y/N says. "Grim-san, I have told you time and time again to keep that to yourself...!!", Azul exclaims. "And now you're the dorm prefect? You guys have a strange relationship", Jamil states.

"Really? I only listen to what Azul says 'cause it's so much fun", Floyd replies. "Neither Jade or Floyd have any intention of being obedient to me. It's more like we're 'playing the part'", Azul says. "Playing the parts of master and servant? I don't really get that", Jamil states.