♥️♠️𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞♣️♦️

_________________

I just realized that I didn't make a prologue for Heartslabyul, so please just ignore the fact

_________________

No one's P.O.V

Today is the day of the do-over Unbirthday Party. The girl wears the same red/blue dress as before with a different hat.

"Are you ready, Diamond?", Cater asks as he fixes the hat on the girl's head

"Are you ready, Diamond?", Cater asks as he fixes the hat on the girl's head. "Mhm! I am always ready! I just hope this time is better than last time", the girl says. "I'm sure it will be better than last time", Deuce says fixing his clothes.

Location: Heartslabyul Dorm: Tea Garden

"Make way for our Crimson Ruler: Prefect Riddle, as well as our Crimson Rose, Y/N Foreia", a resident says as Riddle and the girl walk next to each other with her familiar, Jacob in her hand as they enter the tea garden

"Prefect Riddle! Hip hip hooray!", Heartslabyul residents cheer. "Indeed the roses are red and the tablecloths are white. Truly a perfect Unbirthday Party. And the dormouse is inside the teapot as planned... Well, I guess it doesn't really matter anymore", Riddle says smiling. The girl chuckles as she smiles at him.

'I'm glad he has changed', Lucas thought. "You don't have to change everything right away. Instead of putting jam on the mouse's nose, try putting it on a scone. Change 'It's worthless without' to 'it would be nice to have', right?", Trey says helping Riddle out as well. "Yeah, you're right", Riddle says.

"Uughh. In the end we had to handle getting the garden cleaned up and all the prep work", Ace complains. "Calm down. Prefect coming back after a full recovery is the most important" Deuce says. "The garden looking photogenic again so I'm super statisfied", Cater says looking at the garden that the first-years fix together.