💜🍎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐜𝐭 1🍎💜

No one's P.O.V
Dreamworld

The girl opens her eyes to saw the mirror from her dreams before. She went through it as she saw the Dark Mirror or that's what she thought. 'The Dark Mirror?', she thought. She then saw the Evil Queen from Snow White. "Man in the magic mirror, who is the fairest one of all?", Evil Queen asks. "What a lovely maiden I see. Lips red as the rose, hair black as ebony, and skin white as snow", the mirror replies.

"*Gasp* Snow White...", the queen says. The scene then changes into a well where the blonde girl saw Snow White. "We are standing by a wishing well. I'm wishing for the one I love to find me", Snow White wishes as the prince step into the scene. "Hello. Did I frighten you?", the prince asks Snow White.

"Now that I've found you, hear what I have to say. I have but one song, only for you", the prince states. The girl then saw the Evil Queen watching them from a window as she then closes the curtain. The dream then ends as the girl slowly wakes up from her slumber.

Ends of dreamworld

Location: Shabby Soul Dorm - Your Room

Y/N slowly wakes up from her deep sleep as she let out a yawn. "Uugh, so cold. I wanna go to school wrapped in blankets", Grim complains as the girl starts to make her bed. The gurl then stares at mirror for awhile before Grim snaps her out of her train of thoughts. Hm? What's wrong? You're staring at mirror", Grim asks. "Your hair looks fine so stop checking yourself out, you gotta get ready", Grim says.

Small time skip

Location: Main Street

"Mornin", Heart, Grim, Marius, Lucifer, Lucas", Ace greets them

"Mornin", Heart, Grim, Marius, Lucifer, Lucas", Ace greets them. "Good morning, it's really cold today", Deuce says. The girl stops and stares at the Evil Queen's statue. Grim's body the collides with hers. "Owow! Don't just stop right in front of someone. I rammed my nose right into your leg", Grim exclaims. "'Sup? Why're you staring at the Great Seven?", Ace asks.

The girl then starts to space out not hearing her friends calling her. "Hey, Spade. You're just spacing out, are you feeling all right?", Deuce asks. "She's been weird all morning, y'know", Grim states. "Ehh? Did something happen over the holidays?", Ace asks.

Location: Classroom - 1-A