💛🦁𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡 (𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫)🦁

Your P.O.V

I am currently walking back toward the infirmary with my friends. 'I wonder how they will react?', I thought. "Y/N-sama, are you sure you're okay? The hit on your head was pretty hard", Lucifer asks. "Hai hai, I'm okay, Luci", I say using his nickname.

We then reached the infirmary as I knocked on the door. I heard a little 'come in' before opening the door. I then was greeted by a phone in front of me. "Ah, Heart! What is this!?", Ace asks showing his phone that has the video of our performance. "Hehe, it's a funny story actually", I say before Marius continues.

"Yeah, we did a special performance which was a request from the headmaster!", he says. "Yeah, actually that's the story", I state with a sheepish smile on my face as I rub my nape. "Oh, Leona-senpai, Ruggie-senpai, you're awake!", Jack exclaims.

"Tch... I can't believe I'm using infirmary bed for something other than a nap", Leona-senpai says. "The fact that not a single person from Diasomnia is in here really ticks me off", Ruggie-senpai complains. "I heard the rumors but Diasomnia's dorm prefect is stupid good", Ace states.

"Yeah... It was something else. I wish you could've seen it, Spade", Deuce says. "I totally get why no one can imagine beating him", Ace states. "Hmph. No one can win if they give up before they even try. I'm definitely going to beat Diasomnia next year. Withiut using underhanded tactics, only my own strength", Jack exclaims.

No one's P.O.V

"Hmph. 'Underhanded tactics' reqyire one's own strength, y'know?", Leona-senpai says. "Do you feel bad about this at all?", Lucifer asks Leona. "Feel bad? Why do I have to feel bad about it? I gave my all to win this year. And I'll give it my all again next year", Leona exclaims.

"Shishishi! That's the Leona we know", Ruggie exclaims. "Now I'm already worried about next year...", Jack states. "I'm gonna be in the tournament for real next year!", Grim says. "We've gotta do our best to make sure we get a spot on the team next year, too", Deuce exclaims.

"You're right. I don't wanna stand out for being dumb like this year", Ace says. The door then was opened revealing the boy that I saw from the festival. "Aah! Oji-tan! I found you!", says the boy. "Hm? Who's this kid?", Grim asks. "His name is Cheka. We take care of him last time remember?", the girl say to Grim.

"Leona oji-tan!", Cheka exclaims as he gets on the bed that Leona-senpai is using. "Ah... crap. Another annoyance", Leona complains. "Leona... oji-tan?", Jack asks in disbelief. "This furball is my brother's son, Cheka. ...........My nephew", Leona says.

"Ne-nephew~~~~~~!?", everyone says, shocked. "That means... He's the one next in line for the throne...", Ruggie says trailing off. "Your match was so cool, Oji-tan! Next time you're home you've gotta teach me magical shift!", Cheka requests.

"I got it! I got it so don't go shouting in my ear. Where are your bodyguards? They're probably losing their minds looking for you", Leona asks. "I couldn't wait to see you so I left them behind. Hehe", Cheka states laughing. 'Waaahh!! So cute!!', the girl thought. "Uuh... umm. So the root of all Leona's pain is...", Jack says before Marius continues. "This child...?", Marius says.

"He's really attached to him, y'know", Grim states. "Shut up. ...Stop staring at me!", Leona exclaims. Cheka then switches his attention to me. "Aah! You're the one that perform onstage before, miss Y/N Foreia, right!?", Cheka asks with a cheeky smile. "Hai hai", the girl answers. "Your performance was so awesome!", Cheka compliments.

"Thank you!", the girl say. "Hey hey, Oji-tan! When are you coming home? Next week? After that? Ah, have you read my letters?", Cheka ask one by one question. "Ugh, I've told you already. I'll go home on holida一 Ouch, hey, don't sit on my stomach!", Leona says as Cheka sits on his stomach.

"H-he's just casually sitting on Leona-senpai's stomach!?", Jacl as as the girl lifts Cheka and puts him on her lap. "Pfft... Hahaha! This is rich", Ruggie exclaims as he starts to laughs. "So this is the reason why Leona-san never wants to go home", Ruggie says. "Are you guys oji-tan's friends?", Cheka asks.

"Heheheh. Yep yep. We're your oji-tan's friends", Ace says. "Right, Leona oji-tan!", Marius exclaims nudging Leona's shoulder. "O-oji-tan...! Ahahaha Owowow, it hurts to laugh", Ruggie exclaims laughing. "Stop laughing, you bastards! I'll remember this for later!", Leona says, his face red out of embarrassment.

"Hey hey, oji-tan. Is Y/N-neechan is going to be my aunt?", Cheka asks, not knowing that he had broke the girl and the lion. The girl's face starts to heat up, the colour almost the same as her eyes and steam coming out of her ears.

 The girl's face starts to heat up, the colour almost the same as her eyes and steam coming out of her ears

(Like this)

"No no no no no no no no no", Leoma repeatedly exclaims. "Eh, Y/N-neechan, are you okay?", Cheka asks poking the girl's cheek. "Yeah, sorry kid but she's mine", Ace says hugging the girl from the behind. "You mean, she's mine", Deuce says throwing a pillow at Ace. "NO! Y/N-neechan is gonna be MY aunt!", Cheka says hugging your right arm.

Leona then throws his bag at Ace. Thus a war started and the room is now a battle field because the trying to decide who the girl belong to while the blonde girl just there, her face still red.

Time skip

Location: Shabby Soul Dorm - Your Room

"Are they here? In the bath? ...Hee hee! Then... it's my favourite time!. I snagged it from Savanaclaw Dorm without anyone noticing but... If this isn't candy then what the hell is it?", Grim asks holding up a black rock.
"Whatever? Finder keepers, losers weepers! Time to dig in!", Grim exclaims as he eat the black rock.

"Yum! This has got a mature taste with a unique bitterness and a little bit of spice that makes my tongue tingle! Such a waste that humans will never be able to enjoy this", Grim says. "*yawn*~... I'm always sleepy after a good meal. Mmya mmya..."

_________________

A/N: I just wanna say Happy New Year and I hope you guys have a nice New Year. Bye <3

_________________