🌊🐙𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐒𝐞𝐚 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞🐙🌊

No one's P.O.V

Location: Octavinelle Dorm

"Anyway. We brought the photo as promised. We cleared all of your conditions", Jack states. "Well, the contract is already dust in the wind, though", Grim says. "But you know, I'm not cool with stealing. Azul. Isn't it your policy to keep your dealings legal, right. Take responsibility and get it back to where it belongs", Jack requests.

"Let's all go together", the girl suggests. "...Understood. But at least let me run it through some editing software to erase my shame...", Azul pleads. "Hah, you don't know when to give up", Leona states. "He's right. Memories are to be treasured", Jade says.

"And this chubby Azul is so cute. Why would you want to edit it?", the girl asks. "So when're we gonna go? We're all going, right? I'm so excited. We haven't been there since elementary school", Floyd asks.

Grim then starts sniffing, looking for something. "Hm? Why are you sniffing around on the ground, Grim?", Ace asks. "My gourmet hunter senses are tingling... My favourite pitch black truffle has fallen somewhere around here!", Grim exclaims. "Are you a pig?", Ace asks.

"Hmm? Are you talking about this black rock that I found?", the girl asks Grim as she pulls out a black rock out of her pocket. "Ffgna! Thank you for keeping it for me, Y/N!", Grim exclaims as he takes the rock. "...A black rock?", Leona asks. "Ittadakimasu. *Omm nom*!", Grim says as he eats the rock.

"Mmmm... It starts out heavy and rich but then there's a punch of saltiness... I'll never get tired of this flavor! Y'know!", Grim says with his mouth full. "Are you eating crap off the ground again!?", Deuce asks as Y/N lifts Grim off the ground.

"There's no point trying to stop him, we just have to accept that monsters have different tastes", Ace states. "...Is that raccoon always eating black rocks off the ground?", Leona asks. "Not always, but一", Jack then cut the girl. "Is something the matter, Leona-senpai?", Jack asks his senpai. "Nah. It's nothing", Leona answers.

Time skip

Location: Shabby Soul Dorm - Garden

"Aah~ it's good to be home", the girl says. Fireflies then surrounds him as Malleus appears in front of her. "...Oh, I see you've returned. I'm surprised you were able to beat Ashengrotto. You may look like an airhead but even you can get your hands dirty", Malleus says. "It's all thanks to your advice, Tsunotaro", the girl replies with a smile.

"My advice? ...It was never my intention to provide pointers. Hh hmm. More than anything I am glad to have this garden back to peaceful way it was before", Malleus says in relief. "I would also loved to watch Ashengrotto's smug face fall into despair. It must have been a sight to see", Malleus says making the girl let out a giggle.