💛🦁𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞🦁💛

Your P.O.V

I was just finished putting my nightgown on and was currently brushing my hair. I then lay in my bed tired after a long day of classes. I then close my eyes as I slowly drift off to dreamworld.

Dreamworld

I then open my eyes to see the lounge of Savanaclaw. It was packed my students and by the waterfall stands the lion that I met in the botanical garden who I didn't get the name of.

"What's going on?", a Savanaclaw resident asks. They all talk among themselves before they were silenced by their prefect. "Alright herbivores listen up. As you already know the Magift Tournament will be here soon", the lion says. 'Hmm.... Magift is a sport right?', I thought. "And soon we will take our place where we belong", the lion continues making the residents
making them all aroused.

"And how are you planning om doing that, Leona?", asks a voice. Just then a male with dark blonde hair and hyena ears walks up to him. "Simple Ruggie, we will beat that damn Malleus", the lion says. 'Malleus? Isn't that the prefect of Diasomnia? I heard he's one of the five greatest magician. What do they want to do to him?', I thought.

"Malleus's far too powerful to challenge", says a student with spiky white hair and wolf features.

"Malleus is yesterday's message", the lion says making everyone murmur.

"A clapped-out, distracted regime
Whose failings undoubtedly presage
The need for a different dream
Yes, leonine times are a-changin'
Which means that hyenas must too
My vision is clear and wide-ranging
And even encompasses you", the lion sang making the murmur become louder.

"So prepare for the coup of the century
Prepare for the murkiest scam
Meticulous planning, tenacity spanning
Decades of denial is simply why I'll be king
Undisputed, respected, saluted
And seen for the wonder I am
Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared
Be prepared", Leona sang, well more growls.

"(Be prepared, be prepared, be prepared, be prepared)
(Be prepared, be prepared, be prepared, be prepared)", everyone sang as the wolf boy stood there scared and to be honest I do have the slightest fear in me right now which rarely happens.

"Be prepared, be prepared", Leona sang

"(Be prepared, be prepared, be prepared, be prepared)
Be prepared
(Be prepared, be prepared, be prepared, be prepared)
(Be prepared, be prepared, be prepared, be prepared)", everyone chants as the lion climbs up the waterfall and stood under the moonlight.

"Be prepared", the lion shouts making everyone chants louder.
"(Be prepared, be prepared, be prepared, be prepared)
Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared
Be prepared", they all sang. I then saw the lion look at me as the dream ends.

No one's P.O.V

The girl wake up from her dream panting heavily at the dream only to realize that it wasn't just any dream. 'The lion, no all Savanaclaw students are plotting something. No matter what it is, I won't let happen', the girl thought.

_________________

A/N: I bless you guys with three chapters this week cause I may or may not be updating next week. So, be grateful

_________________