💜🍎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐜𝐭 10🍎💜

_________________

Previously:

"...Huh? Huh? What's with that declaration? Huh? There's no way i' gonna ever lose to that dumba$$. Heart, Grim, you guys agree, right?", Ace asks. "From the way I see things, you and Deuce are on the same of dumb, y'know", Grim states. "Huuuh?! See you again, you dumb furball!", Ace exclaims as he starts to chases Grim around. "*Sigh* There they go again."

_________________

No one's P.O.V.

Two weeks later

Location: Pomefiore Dorm - Ballroom

"At last we'be entered the last week before the Vocal & Dance Championship", Vil starts off

"At last we'be entered the last week before the Vocal & Dance Championship", Vil starts off. "Today we will start with dress rehearsal", Y/N continues. "Our stage costume are going to be our school uniforms?", Ace asks. "Precisely, because we are going to represent the whole school when we get up on that stage", Rook answers.

"Ubifofm are the best choice for any boys group that wants their costumes to feel fresh. Of course, it's a special made version that is easy to both dance and stretch in. Make sure to thank the Headmaster for this", Vil states. "This way an easy enough task to accomplish it also works as PR for the scho一 Ahem, I myself want you all to easily be able to give the dance your all", Crowley says.

"I would've loved to wear something flashier, though", Kalim whines. "It's decided. There's nothing that can be done", Jamil says.

Y/N claps twice earning their attention. "That's enough of the idle chatter. We're going to run through the whole song, start to finish", Vil states. "Yessir!", the boys exclaim. "Music start!", the girl exclaims as she plays the music.

The boys start to sing and dance to music. The music soon ends as Crowley starts talking. "Ohhh... Ooohhhhhh! Absolutely wonderful! Your very breath was in sync for that performance!", Crowley exclaims.

"Having you, Mr. Schoenheit, produce this performance really was the best call. The song is hype and cutting edge, every move of your dance is on point, and the vocals are off the charts. On top of all that, the lyrics also have a message of them. Every factor to your performance is polished to perfection", Crowley compliments.