🌊🐙𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐒𝐞𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞🐙🌊

No one's P.O.V

Location - Shabby Soul Dorm - Your Room

"Today was rough", the girl says to herself. She then look at where Grim is sleeping to see him sleeping soundly. "Time to hit the hay", the girl exclaims as she lays on her bed. She then slowly drifts to dreamland.

Time skip

The girl then wakes up in the middle of the night to see the mirror above her bed headboard glows. 'Another dream?', the girl thought. The girl look at the mirror to see a shadow on it. "It's probably nothing", the girl mumbles as she went back to sleep.

Another time skip

The girl soon wakes up from her slumber. She then remembers the 'dream' she had. 'That was a really strange dream...', the girl thought. The girl then feels a great pain from her stomach. 'I guess it's the time of the month again...', the girl thought as she groans. "I hate this", the girl says to herself.

Location - Octavinelle Dorm - Lounge

"This year's Magical Shift Tournament showed a 12% increase in sales from last year

"This year's Magical Shift Tournament showed a 12% increase in sales from last year. Such a splendid result", Azul says proudly. "But y'know~ We got an even higher place, if you count from the bottom", Floyd exclaims. "As long as we aren't last, I couldn't care less about it", Azul replies. "After all, magical shift is just a game where you run around carrying a disc like a dog", Azul continues.

"The field that we from Octavinelle must get serious about is... Yes. The final exams!", Azul exclaims. "Azul. We've just received a message from a client. They wish to speak with you in person at the Lounge this evening", Jade states."Understood. Then we must prepare a special hospitality for them. I wonder that they will ask of me. I can't wait. Fufufu..."