💜🍎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞🍎💜

Your P.O.V

Location: Shabby Soul Dorm - Your Room

"Fnaa~ It's been forever since I slept that good y'know. Oh yeah, you. Last night you totally stepped on my tail right! Jeez. You gotta be careful!", Grim exclaims. "So it wasn't a dream...", I mumble. "What? Why do you look so surprised, N/N?", Grim asks. "Well, whatever. We've gotta take cars of our firewood duties today, y'know. Then let's go over to Scarabia for food!", Grim says. 'Soon the winter vacation came to a close...', I thought.

January

No one's P.O.V

Location: Main Street

"Hey there, Heart. Happy New Year", Ace states. "Happy New Year to you guys too!", Y/N exclaims. "We always spend time together but seeing you today makes me feel nostalgic for some reason", Deuce says. "Heh heh. I bet you're just sad you didn't get to see me over vacation", Grim states. The girl then hears footsteps coming toward them as she saw Jack walking toward them.

"You guys, stop standing in the middle of the road", Jack says. "Oh, Jack. Nice to see you", the girl says. "N-nice to see you too", Jack repkues stuttering a bit. Oh, Jack. Did you get darker by chance?", Ace asks.

"Did I? It's probably because I was skiing for the entire break", Jack answers. "Eeeh, your hometown gets lots of snow?", Marius asks. "What's skiing? I wanna try too, y'know!", Grim exclaims. "We could do it some other time", Y/N says.

"Woah, Grim! Stop running around our feet!", Deuce scolds him. Somebody then collides body with Deuce as they fall to the ground. "...Oh my bad! You alright?", Deuce asks.

"Ah, ugh... *sob*", the lilac-haired male let out a sob.

"Eh!? Yo-you're crying!?"

"Sensei, Deuce made a kid from another dorm cry", Ace says in a small voice. Lucifer hits him in the back of the head. "Don't make fun of me, Ace", Deuce states. "It hurt enough to make you cry, I'm so sorry", Deuce apologizes to the boy.

"We'll take you to the infirmary so use my shoulder as support...", Lucas says. "I'm... over this...!", the lilac-haired male exclaims. "Eh... Over?", Deuce asks. The boy let out a grunt as he stands up and walks away. "And there he goes", Ace states.

"That guy's in the same class as me. I'm pretty sure he's from Pomefiore. But I don't remember his name", Lucifer says. "If I'm not wrong his name is Epel Felmier", Jack replies. "Epel from Pomefiore...", Deuce trails off.

Location: Pomefiore Dorm - Ballroom

"He ran away... Rook! Are you there? Rook", Vil calls out for Rook. "You called, Roi de Poison", Rook asks. "Get that boy back here. Immediately", Vil orders. "Oui. If that is what you desire", Rook states as he leaves. "I'll never let you escape... Everything I do is to obtain true beauty", Vil says.