🌊🐙𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐒𝐞𝐚 𝐀𝐜𝐭 3🐙🌊

__________________

Previously:

"Matte, Y/N-sama. Stop now! No matter what this contract puts you at a disadvantage", Lucifer exclaims. "The condition to fulfill my wish are... Just simply get the picture you want from the Atlantica Museum, right?", the girl asks. "Oi!", Jack exclaims. "Yes", Azul replies. "Then I'll do it."

___________________

Location: Monstro Lounge - VIP Room

"Just as you just said, the conditions to fulfill thus contract are

"Just as you just said, the conditions to fulfill thus contract are... Go to the Atlantica Museum and retrieve a certain photo but only within the next three days!", Azul exclaims. "Are you crazy!?", Lucas asks as he slams his hands on the table. "You want us to steal a museum exhibit!?", Jack then asks.

Jade then let out a surprised noise. "No, it's not an art exhibit. What I want you to steal is... A photo taken ten years ago commemorating Prince Rielle's visit to the museum", Azul states. 'Primce Rielle is the prince of The Coral Sea, right?', the girl thought. "A prince's commemoration photo?", Jack asks. "It is a plain photo panel lacking any historical value displayed near the entrance. Simply borrowing it won't cause a big fuss", Azul says.

"Why do you want us to get something like that?", Grim asks. "This wouldn't be a battle of whits without some sort of challenge right? If it's too simple then it unprofitable for me. We are not a charity", Azul states.

"...The Atlantica Museum holds many national treasures of the Coral Sea like the 'silver dinglehopper'... The cultural heritage from The Mermaid Princess's Cornucopia and her 20 thingamabobs are collected so it's a famous sightseeing spot. It won't be like trying to find a piece of gold dust at the bottom of the acoean", Jade explains.

"Oh yeah, didn't we go there like once in elementary school?", Floyd asks. "Hold on. The Coral Sea is a country located at the bottom of the ocean. For those of us without gills or fins just going there is difficult. Isn't this condition too extreme?", Jack asks.

"Yeah yeah. I can't breathe under water, y'know!", Grim exclaims. "Figire out a way to overcome that challenge... Is what I'd like to say but p一" "Oh, I can settle that part", the girl says cutting Azul shocking the octopus in the process. "*cough* Now, what will you do? Will you accept this deal and sign the contract?", Azul asks as he regains his composure.

"I am a very busy man so please hurry up and make your decision. Well... Well?", Azul says. "We'll do it!", the group say at the same time. "Wonderful! Then sign the contract", Azul exclaims as he lends the girl a feather pen. The girl then take it and sign the contract with her signature at the bottom of the contract.