💙🖥𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐜𝐭 4🖥💙

_________________

Previously:

"...I don't know anything about that but I can probably guess the identity of those people. I've seen them several times back in my hometown before. They are the specialized unit under the S.T.Y.X. organization with the name 'Charon'. Their job is to capture overblot wizard and send them to the Island of Woe", Leona explains making the others perk up.

_________________

No one's P.O.V.

"Every wandering soul is taken to the Island of Woe... They are also called the 'watchers'. Riot squad or executive officer are usually being sent out to deal with overblot wizard. But sometimes they weren't able to take control of serious cases. That's when they send out the unit of S.T.Y.X.

This organization also specialized in blot experiment. It doesn't matter is that certain country request them or not. Maybe there were some emergencies in my country back then, that's why I saw them in the palace", Leona explains.

"What is S.T.Y.X.?", Riddle and Y/N ask at the same time. "It's a nongovernmental organization. They seem to be experimenting on magic technology and blot. Information like the scale of organization, research subject and the members of the units were kept private. The main office of S.T.Y.X. is located in the Island of Woe.
But you can't find the location if this island on any world map."

"...It sound like a secret zone", Jamil comments. "...But still, I thought the watcher will only capture overblotted wizard... That can no longer return to sanity anymore", Leona states. "Wait a minute, we have fully recovered from that critical condition and Y/N never even overblot.

We even received proper counseling and healthcare from a doctor, no abnormalities were found too. Even so, why would they kidnap us in this violent way", Vil asks. "How the hell would I know?", Leona retorts.

"...Uhm...This is getting more confusing, we have absolutely no idea on why this is happening to us... Why does Idia-san has anything to do with a secret organization?", Azul then asks. "After listening to what Leona had just said now, I assume that as long as you have a special authorization, you will possibly have the chance to meet the S.T.Y.X. organization", Vil says before he got cut off by Y/N.

"If I remember correctly, Idia-san's family is as wealthy as Kalim-san's family", the girl adds making the three second years shocked. "It would be hard for you to believe because he always act like that. The Shroud family is under the most successful Jupiter company that makes a huge profit with their business of oil fields and rare metals", Vil explains as the second years let out a loud 'HUUHHHHH!!!???'.

"T-The Jupiter company... Are you talking about the affiliated business of 'Olympus agency' that invented the world's highest market share of operating systems and search engines!?", Azul asks. "I know one of the branch familied of Jupiter company has the surname 'Shroud'. I thought Idia-senpai just happens to have the same surname as them...!", Riddle exclaims.

"The Shroud family is known as the 'shadow leader' because they never show themselves to the public... I really didn't expect Idia-senpai to be a member of THAT family", Jamil states emphasizing the word 'that'. "He is born from a famous family, but why does he always act like that!?", Riddle asks.