♥️♠️𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐜𝐭 6♣️♦️

__________________

Previously:

"A-alright! I'm not confident in our magic but... I'm sure it'll be fine", Ace says. "Y-yeah!", Deuce says. "You guys...", Trey says only to be ignored. "When I become the Prefect,
I'm going to make him say ' I was wrong, I'm so sorry'!", Ace says confidently. 'Isn't that kinda too far?', Lucas thought sweatdropping.
"And I'll stop him from paralyzing
everyone with his crazy rules!", Ace continues.

_________________

No one's P.O.V
Dreamworld

The blonde girl opens her eyes to saw the same mirror again. She reaches out her hands and went in. 'Another strange dream?', the girl thought. She then saw Alice and The Queen in what seems to be a court. "Your Majesty indeed. Why you're not a queen!", Alice says.

"You're just a pompous, bad-tempered tyrant!", Alice continues. "Fufufuf. What did you say?", The Queen asks. "She said you're a pompous, bad-tempered tyrant!", the Cheshire Cat says appearing on top of the Queen's head.

"Hiiiiiiih Off with her head!!!", the Queen says as Card Guards start to surround Alice. "Waaaaaaah!!! You heard what Her Majesty said! Off with her head!", one of the Card Guards says. Soon, the dream ends as she wakes up.

The Next Day

Location: Shabby Soul Dorm - Your Room

"Ah! You're up already!", Grim says. "Today is the day! Let's get going", Ace says.

*Drip drip*

The girl's eyes widened as she got the vision of two ink droplet falls. She want to stay in her dorm today but she got a feeling that something bad will happen so she decided to follow the duo to their duel.

Location: Heartslabyul Dorm - Rose Maze

"Hey, did you hear? Someone challenged Prefect Rosehearts on a duel!", Heartslabyul student A says surprised

"Hey, did you hear? Someone challenged Prefect Rosehearts on a duel!", Heartslabyul student A says surprised. "THE Prefect?! I can't imagine it. It'll probably be over in a flash", Heartslabyul student B points out.

"But this is the first challenge he's ever gotten. Let's go watch~", Heartslabyul student C says as he eagerly went over to the place to where the duel is taking place. "Ace-chan and Deuce-chan are fighting for the Prefect position and challenging Riddle for a duel!? Are you serious?!", Cater asks in shock.