💙🖥𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐜𝐭 1🖥💙

No one's P.O.V.
Dreamworld

The girl opens her eyes to be greeted by darkness. She feels lightheaded as she thought, "Am I standing on the cloud...?" The mirror from her previous dreams appears in front of her as she went through it. As she went through it, her eyes were blinded by bright lights. "So bright...", the girl mumbles.

She then Mount Olympus from the story Hercules. "My baby is so cute, isn't he? I should thank everyone on behalf of my son. Thank you for the present", Zeus states as she saw the said god holding his newborn son in his hand. She also saw a young Pegasus and Zeus' wife.

"Yeah, he's very cute. I'm so touched. ", Hades says sarcastically. "I've never felt like this ever since I got a moussaka stuck in my throat", Hades murmurs. "Stop being so gloomy, we should celebrate together", Zeus exclaims. "I can't take a break from my job. I appreciate your invitation but I had work to do. I'm leaving now!"

"Don't push yourself. You might die from overworking", Zeus jokes as he laughs from his own joke. "Haha, a god that died from being fatigued? That's so funny, I'm gonna die of laughter! That's what I wish for..... I hope you die too!", the dream soon ends as she hears someone calling her voice.

"......ey...... Hey! Heart! Wake up!", she hears the voice calls out for her as she slowly earns her consciousness. She opens her eyes to see Marius, Lucifer and Lucas standing around her bed while Barbatos was tending her injury. Ace and Deuce sitting on her bed with her laying in it. "Hey, didn't you call us over? Don't fall asleep", Ace states.

"I didn't expect you would call us at a time like this. What do you mean by Grim is gone?", Deuce asks. "Yes, I was looking for Grim...... I usually would know the location of my familiars because of the bond that we had. But I can't track him down so I went to last place we were today which is the stage at the Coliseum. I th一", Ace then cut her explaining.

"......Wait, what happened to your hand!? That's a long scratch......", Ace asks as Barbatos swathes the scratch with bandages. She mutters out 'Grim did this' in a low voice. "What did you say just now?", Ace asks. "No way...... Did Grim do this?", Deuce then asks as she simply nods her head.

"I think we should contact the principal about this", Lucas suggests. "Y-Yeah! I thought so!", Deuce exclaims with a stutter.

A small time skip

Location: Shabby Soul Dorm - Lounge

"Let me sum this up, after you talked to a creature named Mickey through the mirror of your room...... You went to search for Grim when you realized he wasn't in the room with you. That's when you get attacked by a violent Grim... Hmm", Crowley states with a hum.

"He ate a black stoke again", the girl adds. "Black stone?", Crowley asks. "It's the same as this one", she says as she uses her magic to make the black stone that she found at the dwarf's mine appears on the table. "Speaking of this... I saw him eating a black stone at the courtyard of our dorm not long after Riddle-ryoucho's overblot."

"But he didn't act strangely that time", Ace comments. "By the way... What is that black stone?", Marius asks. "...No wonder I never find them...", Crowley trails off. "What do you mean?", the girl asks. "The black stone he has been eating might be the crystal of blot", Crowley replies.