🌊🐙𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐒𝐞𝐚 𝐀𝐜𝐭 4🐙🌊

_________________

Previously:

"That means you have to train daily to become a starting player and show off your skill", Jack says. "Your chances of being on TV are much higher than inter dorm so it's a great time to show off your abilities!", Ruggie exclaims. "How to weed out the competition and get my place as a starting player? I have to start mulling it right now", Leona advises. "The inter high tournament..."

_________________

No one's P.O.V

Location: Cafeteria

"Breakfast after a good workout is amazing, y'know! I crave meat more than usual

"Breakfast after a good workout is amazing, y'know! I crave meat more than usual. *Nom* *nom*", Grim says as he bites his food. "Oh yeah, that's right... So why did y'all decide to do something as dumb as making a deal with that octo-punk? Thanks to that my room shrank", Leona asks as the girl take a seat next to him and put her food tray down.

"Well, you see... I don't know what's wrong with my mind at the time but I made the contract with Azul to free all those who are stupid enough to enter a contract with him to get good grades during the final exam", the girl explains.

"Hah! You made a deal to free all those idiots that entered co tracts for the final exams!? Hahaha! This is rich. Sends a chill down my spine", Leona exclaims.

"There was this rumor about how amazing Azul-kun's test notebooks were. I can totally understand why someone would want it", Ruggie states. "Does that mean you two didn't make a deal with Azul for the tests? Leona-senpai seems like the one who'd wanna take it easy the most... Ah, no, never mind", Jack states.

"Idiot. Who in their right mind would make a deal with that cheating bastard because they want to? I have made a deal with him before because the situation called for if but... the conditions weren't anything crazy", Leona says.

"Yeah, he's not the kind of guy you wanna rely on casually. But he is a skilled wizard that can make even the most outlandish wishes come true", Ruggie continues.

"When making a deal, the one who wants something has the disadvantage", Leona says as the girl continues. "There's any number of ways to dupe herbivores that can't think on their feet and will sign a contract without considering it carefully", the girl then continues. "Well then, tell me about it. What kind of the condition did he give you?", the lion then asks.

The girl then starts to explain the condition that Azul gave her regarding the contract. "By the time the sun sets on the third day...", Leona says before Ruggie continues. "Sneak into the Atlantica Memorial Museum and take a certain picture... You have... My condolences", Ruggie declares.