꧁ 60𝐊 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ꧂

_________________

A/N: I just wanna say thank you for another 10K reads. This a Leona x Fem!Idol!reader (soulmate AU), so please enjoy <3. Also I'm sorry for not being able to update these past two weeks but I might update next week.
__________________

No one's P.O.V

Everybody knows the name of Y/N L/N, the most famous and beautiful idol in whole Twisted Wonderland. She is known for her debut single 'Romeo and Cinderella'. She has many fanboys, even fangirls. But nobody knows about her soulmate, Leona Kingscholar. Mainly because Y/N says she wants to keep their relationship a secret and secondly because Leona is the second abandoned prince of the Afterglow Savanna.

Today was the day of Y/N's annual spring concert and she had decided to choose NRC, her soulmate's school as the venue. "Y/N-chan, your show is about to start!", the girl's manager, Valerie calls for the teen idol who's preparing in the dressing room. "I'm coming, Valerie-san!", the girl called back. Her stylist adds the finishing touch to her look.

Y/N then looks at her lion soulmate who's sleeping at the table next to her. She then makes way to her soulmate. He wakes up and walks toward his well-dressed girlfriend. "My show is about to start. So, I'm gonna head out now.

You can watch from the VIP section if you want or you can watch from here", the girl says. "Yeah yeah", Leona replies as he yawns. "I'll get going now then", the girl states as she leaves the room. What Leona don't know is that her soulmate has a surprise for him.

Time skip to the concert

The girl get on the stage ad the lights went off. The spotlights went on as it were pointed at her. "ARE YOU GUYS READY!!?", the girl energetically calls at the stage as her fans start squealing. The girl then start performing a few of her famous songs.

She then was about to perform her new song as she starts talking. "Before I perform my new song, I just wanna say that I wrote this song especially to my one and only soulmate, LEONA KINGSCHOLAR!!!", the girl exclaims as the crowd goes wild. The spotlight went off as they went on again a few seconds later.

Boy I boy I boy I know
I know you get the feels
Boy I boy I boy I know

Uh, I'm so curious
'Bout you boy, wanna keep it cool
But I know, every time you move
Got me frozen I

Get so shy
It's obvious

Catching feels like butterflies
If I say what's on my mind
Would I hit bullseye

Shoot
I'm ready, aim and fire
Baby I

Feel like cupid's alive
Alive tonight
Yeah tonight

If your heart beats the same way let me know
(let me know)
Cos I'm boom boom boom
from head to toe and I
(from head to toe)

I know love it is such a funny thing
A mystery allure
Gotta get to know you more

Cos I, I can feel a real connection
A supernatural attraction-ah