1:I'M GETTING MARRIED!

Hey guys!!

Sidneet_amor this side

.

.

"Are you sure about this?" asked abhi .

"I'm damn sure about this ...It will be fun!" said vaishnavi who was sitting beside him on a sofa in a huge hall ,holding his hands .

Abhi was not sure about this ..

"c'mon Abhi, it will be fun...please "vaishnavi made a puppy face at him .

As always Abhi melted and gave her his most attractive smile .Vaish hugged him tight ,no no no literally jumped on him in excitement .

"oh my god, chill out, miss cardiologist ,you will give me a heart attack some day!" Vaish chuckled like a cute little child .Abhi lost himself in her beauty (as always) ,the way she smiles ,her sweet chuckles ,her beautiful brown eyes,it was like he just couldn't get enough of her  .Vaish clapped loudly bringing him out of his vaishnaviland.

"Down to earth .Where were you lost Mr.Rai ?"asked vaishnavi with confused expressions.

"In you ,soon to be Mrs. Rai." abhi said ,coming close to vaish who was still sitting in his lap .Vaish blushed slightly but gave him a sarcastic smile and pushed him back .

"Mr. Rai ,I have so much work to do ."  vaish ran from there leaving abhi with his thoughts.
------------------------------------

FEW HOURS LATER

"What say?" Asked vaish .

"But are you sure that it will remain surprise till the engagement?"  unnati asked with a 'seriously thinking' face.

"Bhabhi (sister-in-law),I know them very well and besides if they come to know ,which will never happen, off course ,but in case if it happens then it is not a big issue .You don't have to stress your mind too much.okay?"said vaish.

"Yeah yeah!"unnati mimicked which made both of them chuckle.Unnati and vaish have grown a really strong and sister like bond and are just like best friends.

"HEY GIRLS!!!" came a loud and excited voice which made unnati and vaish jump from their places.

"Omg ,Manav bhai you scared us!" said vaish with horrified expressions putting her hand on her chest ,sighing dramatically, to which manav and abhi laughed out loud .Being a single child,Vaish always dreamed of having a caring and protecting brother.Manav completed her wish and loves her as much as he loves abhi. Lawyer by profession,he is a very jolly person.

"Enough of this!" Said abhi  "Are you ready vaish ?" still not sure about doing this.

"Yup!" vaish said with a wide shit eating grin on her face and taking her phone from the side table.

"Put it on the speaker ."  manav and unnati said simultaneously. To which abhi chuckled "couple goals!".

Vaish dialled a number..
------------------------------------

IN BANGALORE

In a cozy but stylish cabin, full of beautiful flowers and paintings ,a phone ringed ,diverting attention of a woman towards it.An unknown number flashed on the screen.
"Just a sec," she said to the patient , sitting opposite her and went to the balcony ,which had the most beautiful view of the city according to her.

(Imagine this as the cabin with flowers and paintings)

"Hello?"she answered.

"Hey " came a very familiar voice."Vaishnavi this side. Am I talking to Avneet kaur Nandra ?" avneet's beautiful brown eyes sparkled , her (most ) attractive face lightened and her lips broke into a wide grin.

"Oh.My.God, v-vaish ,how are you?Where are you right now ?And you remembered me ?I missed you... I tried to contact you but failed ,I guess ?"her voice cracking with each sentence ."You didn't even respond to my texts on your social media?Wait are you still not active on social media? you know-" avneet was blabbering with tears in her eyes and smiling.

"Hey hey,cool down babe. "  vaish said trying not to Cry ,abhi placed his arm on her knee  in an attempt to calm her down, vaish appreciated it so much .

"Yeah I'm absolutely perfect..and I found your number after alot of struggle. I'm currently in Mumbai.I missed you more. And you know ,I'm not interested in social media stuffs ."  vaishnavi said chuckling and avneet laughed out loud.

"Oh wait ,I called you to tell you that,I'm getting married!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Words:670
Hereby completed 1st chapter of my book.It feels so amazing to write dude😄.Do tell me how was it .Shower ur love in comments section and do vote .If any suggestions please do tell me.
Thank u for reading!!
Sidneet_amor💖