4:SERIOUSLY SERIOUS

Hey!!

Sidneet_amor this side.

.

.

.

.

.

"Why are you asking about siddharth ?You can directly ask if jay is coming or not." said avneet feeling proud of herself for changing the topic perfectly .

"wha..what?I was genuinely asking about sid ! "said reem tucking a hair strand behind her ear with a light shade of blush on her cheeks.

"Yeah yeah ,off course, your blushy cheeks say otherwise!" avneet laughed and reem hid her face in embarrassment. "let's go home now, I'm tired" said reem getting up and running out of the cabin ,with avu behind her.

----------------------------------------------------------------

AT HOME

"Hey bro!!" said jay without looking at sid, editing his latest video .

"HEYYYY" said sid excitedly.

"You look happy today ! Its so rare nowadays. "said jay finally looking at him ."oohhh I know,Abhi bhai is getting married ,he told me !" shouted jay not even giving a single chance to sid to speak.

"yessssss!! this was totally unexpected .I cannot digest this at all. "said sid "by the way ,why do you feel seeing me happy is rare ?" said he ,raising his eyebrows.

"Ohh 'course ,because of your 'beautiful' girlfriend!" said jay stressing on the word beautiful .

"Ohh god what's wrong with you guys ,huh? Abhi just gave me shit about it.I mean she is really nice and I know her from school days." said sid bored of talking on this topic .

"okkkk ,let it be !but why is the bride surprise for us? I mean we already know the bride. Atleast I know who it is- " sid did not allow him to speak further "WHAT you know her ,Abhi told you but not me ?how's this possible? " said sid with wide eyes. 

"ahh let me speak ....Vaish off course ,isn't it obvious?"said jay casually.

"ummm no ,she's married and has three kids!"

 jay starts laughing out loud "what? how come ? three kids ?omg dead!"jay said between his laughs .

"bro bro bro ,I don't know vaish very well now , but I have known her for five years of my life and I can definitely tell you ,she is not a person who will get married at such a young age ,leaving her dreams, with THREE kids already! hahahah" said jay still laughing.

"yeah bro ! this is seriously serious!" said sid going in a thinking zone.

"aree bro let it be naaa...WE will come to know just in three days!" said jay .

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"But why are you guys not telling them directly ,that you both are getting married to each other?" asked anushree (abhi's mother ) .

"ma ,If we told them directly, then we will not be able to see the real happiness on their faces after knowing the truth! " said vaish. "yeah,I agree" said abhi.

"and can I know reason behind this,I mean keeping surprise just from them?" asked nirmala(vaish's mother)

"ohh of course!" abhi continued  "If Avneet and sid were not there in our lives ,we would have never even talked with each other ,they were cupids of our story !They brought us together ! now its our responsibility to give them a return gift, with some twists .Isn't it? "

"ohhh ,these were the two , sid and avu are such sweethearts.Not seen them for such a long time. " said nirmala happily .

"yup "said vaish .

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Is vaish coming?" asked jay playing with a ring in his index finger.

"YA ,she will be there at the wedding ." said sid looking up from the book which he was reading.

"and avneet?"asked jai veryyyy casually (sarcasm).

"yes she's also coming along with REEM" said sid with sarcastic smile .

"ohh wow , is reem coming ?I met her three years back the last time ,when I went to India. I'm so excited to meet her!!" jay said casually.

"ohh!! just tell me ,don't you feel anything for reem? "asked sid expecting jay to blush.

"no bro ,not at all ,she is really a good friend ." to sid's disappointment jay replied casually, again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

words:655

Done with the 4th chapter!!I wanted to know if i'm going so deep in the story ?shall I reduce the small conversations between the characters ,I mean is it getting boring or shall I continue with how it is now .Please let me know.I would really appreciate suggestions and healthy critisism.

shower your love in comment section and do vote if u like it!

thank you for reading!

sidneet _amor💖