8:HALLUCATING!

heyyy!!

Welcome back!

Sidneet_amor   w/ @manvi_kaushal ♥ this side!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sid was looking all around the mall ,while others were busy choosing clothes for themselves . .Suddenly his eyes fell on a familiar figure through the glass door of the store in which he was standing. (manyavar was just in front of the store sid was standing in) . For a second he could not believe his eyes ,he was seeing avneet choosing the lehengas . His eyes had a different sparkle and his heart beat was raising by each passing moment .His ringing phone brought him back ,He diverted his gaze towards the phone screen flashing poojii written on it . 

"Hieee" came a voice .

"Hello, how are you?" sid asked.

"I'm fine baby ,just doing last minute packings ,can't wait to see you"  pooja ,his girlfriend,  said with baby voice ,"I just called you to tell you I'll leave for my flight in an hour or so,okay ?"

"Yeah,got it , see you tomorrow then! " . 

 "yupp,byee love you" pooja squealed with excitement in her voice.

 "love you too!" sid  hanged up the call ,without even thinking for a second he looked in the direction where he saw blurry image of avu . But he could only see the mannequin with the lehenga !  He was just lost in thinking about the incident ,when Unnati tapped on his shoulder from back , "Sid ,where were you lost, kabse avaaj de rahi hu(I'm calling you from so long)"..

"I think I was just hallucinating, " . sid mumbled to himself .

"Did you say anything?"  unnati asked .

"no ,not at all ,are you done with manav bhai's shopping ,can you please help me with my clothes too?"  sid said diverting the topic . "ye bhi koi puchne ki baat hai (is there even a question)? come! " unnati dragged sid towards the shervanis..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ugghhh I'm tired man! are you done with the jewellery."

"Avu yarrr, you are saying this after every five minutes! "  reem said not even looking at her .

"who gets bored of shopping ?" vaish asked getting irritated .

"me" avu answered quickly.

"Stop coping me!" vaish pouted  .

"whatever,but itniiiii shopping ,it seems like its your whole khandan's(family's) wedding !"avu said with wide eyes .

"From next time we are not bringing you with us!" reem declared . 

"I was not even ready for today,I told you that I had a patient's appointment online ,but you both dragged me here!" avu said folding her arms.

"Leave it vaish, debating with avu is just like breaking a mountain! useless. " reem glared.

"I'm one and only !" said avu proudly  (A/n guess who said this?) 

"self obsessed." reem rolled her eyes.

"avu,life mai engagement ekhi bar hoti hai ,tu mere liye ek din bhi shopping nahi karegi (Avu, Engagement happens once once in a lifetime can't you shop with me for just once?)!" vaish added with a sad face .