51:HAPPY TEARS!

Heyyy!!

RECAP

"I didn't catch that." Sid bent to her height . Avu took a deep breath and looked dead in his eyes even if she could not stand straight.

"I Love you." She said . FINALLY.
**

"No that's not what you-" sid realised the words   .

"What?" he whispered .

"It's take a lot of efforts to say it .Can't you hear it at once ."
Avu said gazing deeper into his eyes ,but she was not able to see his eyes clearly ,her tears bocked the sight ,so did his .

Before she could say or do anything sid hugged her tight .

The cold shivering whether failed to make them shiver , the warmth of love made different currents flow in their bodies.

They stayed in each other's embrace ,crying out of happy tears of finally reuniting their love .

Sid joined their heads together,their lips inches away.long they could do was smile at each other which absolutely reached their eyes to show how happy they are .

Sid's fingers involuntarily wiped away her tears and cupped her cheeks .

"I love you too." He whispered to her and she sighed with relief .

"Took you so long?" She laughed ,her hands on his chest ,she could feel his rythemic heartbeats ,which gave her inner peace .

Her hair strands were pulled backwards by his fingers .He couldn't stop adoring her ,even if she had a red face and swallowen eyes due to crying ,he loved her inside out and that's why he found her the most beautiful girl. She just kept looking into his eyes ,sinking deeper in them ,his eyes showed the truth ,the depth and his pure love for her .

Very few people get their first love back and they both felt really blessed to get each other's love back.

They didn't say anything ,because their eyes spoke so much without saying .

They could feel each other's warm breaths which was very relaxing .

Sid moved his face closer to her ,she shivered but closed her eyes . Their lips were gonna meet ,the heartbreak ,the struggle ,the sadness of not seeing each other for years was going to pay off .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And suddenly,
It was all dark , lights went off (RIP to me in advance .lol) avu gasped and they both came in their senses.

"Whats this suddenly?" Sid asked while checking the lights of the whole city(he could see the view because their hotel was on a hill and they were on the terrace of it .)

"Let's go downstairs ,we will come to know I guess ." Avu said slipping her hand into his hands and intertwining them .
Sid smiled at this new experience which went unnoticed by avu as it was all dark .

Sid's phone torch made their way visible and they reached downstairs .

Only to find everyone on the floor were out of their rooms to check about the situation ,some half asleeped.

"Did you guys see samayra ?" Jai asked as soon as he saw them .

"Why are you concerned about her?" Avu asked jokingly .