50: IN LOVE WITH AN IDIOT!

Hey!!

Avu walked towards vaish's room .

She kept knocking on the door for the longest time ,she even tried calling .

After long wait ,the door finally opened revealing abhi . 

"Am I in the wrong room?" avu asked checking the room number .

"Noo ,come in ."abhi dragged her in .

"Why are you wearing your shirt ulta?" she said glancing at his shirt .

"Hii avu!" vaish chirped ,while making the bed .

"abhi don't you think you are a bit early today ,it 7 in the morning?" avu smirked as wide as possible . 

"I vo-you are early avu . " abhi said .

"jootha !" avu pouted at him .

"I can understand your new style of wearing tshirts ulta ." avu looked vaish who was all red by now .

"Will you ever stop !" vaish said throwing a pillow on avu .

"leave it guys , But I'm teasing you both for the whole day." avu smirked .

"shut up and If you don't have any work ,get out." Vaish said with sugarcoated smile .

"Oh yes I forgot . Listen , I -vo I mean -it's like ...."

"try to spell the letters in your mind !" abhi joked .she glared at him .

"I actually ,ummm I love sid! "she said closing her eyes.

"Yes we know- WAIT! Are you gonna tell him?" vaish said screaming as loud as she can .

Avu nodded shyly and abhi and vaish looked at her ,then looked at eachother and shouted really loudly ,destroying her ear drums .

"is this a dream ,Oh my god ,Are you really gonna do this ?" abhi squealed .

"Yes ,but before that I will use the washroom as jai and reem are romancing in our room ." she ran towards the washroom before they could hold her back .

"What about our romance?" abhi asked blocking her from closing the door .

"Don't play innocent ,I know you were here the whole night ,and Don't force me to tell what u were doingm Now get lost " avu shut the door on his face .

"I'm so happy ,ahhhhh" vaish jumped here and there .

**

Avu was ready and she was still in abhinavi's room and abhinavi mere asking her alot of questions about her plans and all . 

Suddenly a notification beeped on their phone.

"ROAD JOURNEY'S TO RESTART FROM TOMORROW ,GOVERNMENT ALL SET WITH NEW ROADS AND BETTER TRANSPORT SERVICES!" 

"one more good news ,Aj ka din bada changa hai (today's day is the best.)" Abhi said cheerfully .

"Wow ,now we need to go on long road trip,lol." Avu joked.

"I know ,but for now lets drop this goodnews and rocus on another ." Vaish dragged avu out of room .

All they could find were happy faces who were having the same joy as getting out of prison .

Avu was feeling more energetic seeing them .

Finally they found sid in the dinning room .

Avu smiled brightly .she was very confident to tell him now .

Sid was busy in something and that something was amayra !

Avu's smile faded for fraction of seconds ,but her trust for sid made jer not to loose hopes .