28: VISHAL!

Hey!!

so as I promised here's a double update!

enjoy!

NEXT DAY

"Sidooo I missed you!" said pooja hugging sid tightly .

"aww I missed u too" said sid kissing her hairs.

pooja arrived in the resort early morning and surprised sid. 

She hugged everyone present there , unwillingly ,just to show sid that she is nice to everyone .

Sid was quite happy that pooja handled everything perfectly .but it was just according to him .

"my girls, I missed you guys" said pooja hugging the girls tightly . The gave her a small smile .

"guys let's have breakfast, i'm hungry " said pooja dragging sid with her to the restaurant .

Everyone seated on their places and ordered food . After food arrived ,every couple over there was feeding eachother ,basically the atmosphere became romantic . Amu was totally burning as she saw jai and reem laughing and enjoying eachother's company. Sam was using her phone as always ,ignoring everyone . Pooja was also using her phone and sid was feeding her ,it was ROMANTIC according to her, vaish was forcing abhi to taste a new dish which she ordered and he was not listening .

unnati was eating french fries and burger making manav jealous intentionally  as he was on a diet .

Anu was telling ri about the ingredients and recipe of the dish while ri fed her and she fed him .

Avu was just concentrating on her food , reason one:she was really missing vishal  and reason 2: she was getting a different and weird feeling when she looked at pooja and sid. She was the first one to finish her breakfast ,she excused herself and vdo called vishal. 

"vishalll ,I miss you yarr" she said whining as soon as he picked it .

"ohh babe chill ,what happened?"he asked concerned.

"nothing,I just miss you !" she said in baby voice.

"wait,why your background seems so familiar." she asked 

"ah-oh I don't know,U must have visited this place I guess." said vishal 

"may be ,i don't remember !" said avu .

"ok then ,meet u soon bye babe!I love you" said vishal giving a flying kiss .

She ended the call and went back to the table."where were u?" asked reem 

"was talking to vishal!" said avu getting seated .

"u miss him so much avu,right?call him over her na?" said riyaz munching a cookie.

"he is busy with a lot of work there in Greece" she said sighing.

"but u know I saw the same interior as the entrance of this resort in his call " said avu with wide eyes.

"that means ,HE IS HERE,to maybe surprise you?" said vaish jumping from her seat .

"oh my god ,mujhe ye kaise samjh nahi aaya ? let's see" said avu running near the entrance .

but no familiar face was detected by her mind . She sighed and went back .

"what happened avu ?" asked pooja .