18:SIDNEET REUNION GROUP!

Hey!!

"SAFAR KHOOBSURAT HAI MANZIL SE BHI!!"✨

WHETHER IT BE DID LIL CHAMPS, JHILMIL IN MERI MA, DAMAYANTI IN SAVITRI ,PAKHI IN EK MUTTHI ASMAN , KHUSHI IN HAMARI SITER DIDI ,MEERA IN MARDAANI 1&2 ,CHARUMATI IN CHANDRANANDINI , SULTANA YASMINE IN ANTSH,MORE THAN 15 MUSIC VIDEOS ,MORE THAN 100 ADS, THIS GIRL NAILED IT ;11 YEARS IN THE INDUSTRY AND STILL COUNTING. AVNEET HAS INSPIRED ME A LOT ,SHE HAS ALWAYS TAUGHT ME TO BELIEVE IN MYSELF ,TO NEVER GIVE UP ,WORK HARD TILL YOU ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS .JALENDAR TO MUMABI , A LONG JOURNEY ,AND I FEEL SO SO LUCKY TO WITNESS THIS JOURNEY FROM LAST 5 YEARS. SHE'S TURNED 20 TODAY AND I PROMISE MYSELF TO SUPPORT HER TILL THE END IN ANYWAY POSSIBLE .SHE WENT THROUGH SO MUCH IN PAST YEARS BUT SHE CAME AND SHINED BRIGHTER THAN EVER ,WAS IT EASY? NO IT WAS NOT ,SHE WAS BRAVE ENOUGH ,THAT'S WHAT I LEARNED FROM HER ,'KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE LOGO KA KAAM HAI KEHNA ' BUT YOU STAY STRONG ,YOU BELEVE IN YOURSELF. SHE'S THE REASON I SMILE EVERYDAY ! I HOPE SHE SHINES BRIGHTER AND BRIGHTER AND KEEPS SMILING ALWAYS .

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY AK❤❤✨

Let's continue with the chapter.....

NEXT DAY

"Thorne of my way is out ,I only have to impress him now, yayyy" said sam jumping .

"impress who ?" asked vaish entering their room .

"a-a b-boy in my college ,he is smart ," said sam calming herself down .

"Better , Come on ,our parents are leaving for mumbai ." said vaish sternly and went away."I will see this vaish later " said amu gritting her teeth .

"You guys enjoy ,don't play in the pool till late night u'll catch cold."

"Don't eat junk much ,eat healthy "

"Play some games together, don't stick to your phones ."

All their moms were giving them lots of instructions on the same time .

"Moms and Moms ,instead of giving so much instructions you guys stay here na!" said jai back hugging vibha ,every one nodded with puppy eyes .

"You guys are meeting after such a long time ,you guys have your time we will be back in a month " said sonia .

"Sidddoooo ,come with me naa ," said pooja clutching sid's hand ."Ohk babe ,I can come-"

"no way ,you are not going anywhere" shouted reem . "Reem calm down "said avu with wide eyes .She was shocked to see change in reem's behavior ,because reem never spoke much good about sid from the time they left Mumbai .

"Pooja you go and come soon ,Why to take him, we are meeting after such a long time" said riyaz controlling his anger and smiling .

"ahh fine ,I'll be back in a week ,till then byee" said pooja sitting in the bus ,sighing "sid stay away from all the girls here ,you are only mine " said pooja chuckling ,eying towards avu, making it feel like joke but she meant it .

"bye pooji" sid hugged her ,by then all the elders were already in the bus .he made her seat and waved a bye .The bus started and was out of their vision now.

"sid don't you think your girlfriend is bit so much possessive about you . " said sam coming closer to sid .

"SAM,I forgot to give you your perfume , come on lets go" shouted avu surprising others including sid . "ah what, ok " said sam walking towards her room with confused face .(sam is crazy for perfumes she can leave anything for perfumes .)

"What "-reem

"the"-jai

"hell"-riyaz

"just"-vaish