Chapter XXXII

"San Lang, did you swallow it?"

Hua Cheng smirked. "Yes, Gege." He then stood up and dried his mouth on his sleeve. Xie Lian looked away embarrassed. "Gege, thank you for trusting I could help."

Xie Lian lifted his pants and dropped his weight on the chair, completely relieved. "No, I should be the one to say thank you! I'm so calm now." He then looked down and noticed the bulge in the director's pants. "San Lang, and you?"

"You can count on me for this type of help anytime, Gege." Hua Cheng winked and started walking.

Xie Lian held his hand before he went for the door and pulled the director to stand in front of him. "No, I mean, don't you need some relieving too?" He then raised his other hand and slightly placed it over the volume inside Hua Cheng's pants.

The director, however, cringed and backed away. "No, no, it's fine, Gege." He bent down to peck the actor's lips and headed for the door. "You can retribute the favor on a different occasion. With interest, of course."

Xie Lian widened his eyes as he saw the evilest smile that has ever been wore by his San Lang.

Hua Cheng bowed his head slightly and added before closing the door, "Please, continue your usual ritual, Gege. Excuse me."

Xie Lian looked at his image in the mirror. Having a blowjob in his dressing room just before going on stage would sound so wild to his younger self, but look at him now. Apparently, many years of solitude were finally starting to pay off.

He quickly reached for his phone before the final adjustments.

***

Feng Xin could not believe his mouth. Against his face, someone was standing so close to him that it was very hard to focus his vision, so he could not trust his eyes anyway. Some seconds ago he opened the door and only had time to acknowledge that it was Mu Qing who was there. Then he was pressed against it and kissed ruthlessly.

On one side, it was exactly what Feng Xin wanted. He had been struggling with these feelings for a long time already. Having this turn of events now and initiated by the one who was responsible for his heart beating faster was delightful.

For this reason, he engaged with the sudden attack.

They rolled inside and managed to close the door. Feng Xin wrapped his arms tightly around Mu Qing, who was slightly shorter than him. Mu Qing grasped at his hair and pulled his face harder against his own, if that was possible. His tongue was violently exploring every part of Feng Xin's mouth.

They tumbled over the couch, Feng Xin on top. Mu Qing's hands scanned the arms holding him, feeling the strong biceps before quickly moving on. He raised Feng Xin's shirt and pressed their abs together, then pushed back a bit and started touching it. That was the whole sparkle to this attack after all. With his fingers dancing over his friends' muscles, a chain reaction elicited even more instigating sensations inside him, or his pants more precisely. Still, Mu Qing's mind was in turmoil, he was plainly following his repressed desires and kept going further since it felt really good.

Feng Xin was surprised only at the beginning, now he definitely got too carried away and was enjoying enormously every inch of skin offered by this experimentation moment. He traced Mu Qing's thighs and butt, sticking his hand inside the other's shirt too. Their teeth snapped against each other and suddenly Feng Xin could taste blood. However, when Mu Qing's hand reached inside his pants and touched him there, Feng Xin snapped out of it.

What was going on? This was no grey dream, where colors were nicely mixed together in a harmonious tone. This was black and white reality and the last time they saw each other, Mu Qing asked to take it easy and go slow. Something was wrong.