Chapter XXXVII: NSFW

I repeat, NSFW.

.

.

.

"I'll turn around so Gege can change."

Xie Lian almost lifted his hands to check if his eyes were still inside their sockets. Hua Cheng sat with his legs crossed on the bed.

"San-, San Lang, wait. I made a mess of your apartment. Lemme just...."

Hua Cheng exhaled. "Gege, no escaping. Remember you were supposed to pay me with interest?"

"..."

"Consider this, interest."

Although Hua Cheng had his back to the actor, Xie Lian actually heard him smiling while saying this. The actor felt slightly cheated on, but he did owe San Lang. With interest.

It was Xie Lian's turn to exhale now. He came closer to the bed and landed the small bag. Whatever moisture was left on his body after walking around naked was dried up now with the towel Hua Cheng gave him. He stuck his hand inside the bag to pull his present out. The fabric was soft to the touch, it seemed synthetic yet very smooth. Before pulling it out, Xie Lian could not help but lift up the corner of his mouth as he had no doubt which color it would be.

He raised his hands in the air, lifting the piece of red clothing up and holding his breath for a second. He stared and then exhaled in one go. "Pfffff"

Hua Cheng slightly turned his head back without actually looking. "Is Gege laughing?"

"Dear me. San Lang, do you think I'll fit in this?"

The director smirked, even though Xie Lian could not see it, and replied "That can be part of the fun, Gege."

Some seconds later, Xie Lian cleaned his throat. "San Lang, you can turn around if you want."

"If?" Hua Cheng was playing it cool and moved slowly, keeping his eyes down to be able to enjoy the view all at once. However, when he looked up, the first thing he noticed did not feel right. "Gege, why are you covering your face?"

Xie Lian's mouth moved from behind his hands. "I feel... funny." His ears were rosy, Hua Cheng noticed.

The director involuntarily scanned down Xie Lian's body. His shoulders were bare and a halter neck framed his throat. Officially, he was wearing a bodysuit that valued his contours and exposed his thighs. At the same time, the bodysuit was ripped in stripes, revealing his chest beneath it, also his abs and belly button. Hua Cheng could feel the ignition effect of that view on himself, like turning on the engine of a car.

Still, he swallowed it. "Gege, funny wouldn't be the word I'd use to describe you right now." He breathed deeply and reached forward. "Why don't you lay down and I'll give you a massage so you can feel better."

Xie Lian just fell flat like a log on top of the mattress. Hua Cheng sat by his side and started pressing his shoulders, then his neck, spine and ribs, but did not try anything naughty. The director did not want to press Xie Lian, this was supposed to be a little surprise to put them in the mood, but if Xie Lian was embarrassed, then they could stop.

Suddenly, the bell rang. "Gege, this is our food. Feel free to change back to your clothes if you're not comfortable. It's totally fine."

Hua Cheng went out again, leaving Xie Lian alone in the apartment once more. The actor did not move from the bed at first. He did not want to change back. Why did he behave like this? Now that they were alone and could actually do something he felt too self-conscious, but honestly he even wanted to take everything off. He laid down because he was embarrassed, yes, perhaps for anticipating the moment too much...? He gave the wrong impression though. Hua Cheng told him to dress up, what was Xie Lian thinking? Worst, what was he showing?