Chapter 97

Everyone was pissed at our teacher, the one who manages our on the job training subject. Hands running through our hair, lips pressed into a tight line and huffy sighs could be seen illustrating the anger that we felt over her.

"I thought we could go to Madrigal (the elementary school)?" Alex asked, she and almost the rest of us wanted to go to Madrigal to do our OJT there for convenience.

We're currently making props for our performance assessment in the next month at Kaye's house. The other men was making some wooden ornaments and the girls were choosing some fabrics and painting the finished product of the guy's efforts.

"What is she doing? It's like we're garbage being thrown into the trash can!" Jamie said in displeasure, her hands cross and brows furrowed impatiently.

"It feels like she's annoyed at me"

We looked at Kaye, she was the one who went out of the class to ask our immersion adviser why we couldn't go to our desired places to finish our immersion, in turn she wasn't given an answer and was treated like air. The messages that we gave to her was also left behind, she doesn't even see it.

"Argh! There's still no Moa (sole kind of document) for us! What are we gonna do? The announcement she has given us states that there's only a week left for us to start immersion! Then just stop this immersion since she doesn't even handle us properly!"

It was an outburst that came surprisingly from espe. We all looked at her in surprise because she's not the type of person to show her feelings and we never saw her this angry at someone. It was true then, the more a person is silent and well behaved when the time comes and they get angry, it would create a storm.

"Chill espe!" I patted her back while she huffs angrily, we understood since we were also infuriated at our teacher's manhandled of our section.

Classes started, it was Friday and our day was composed with the subject of creative writing. Our adviser in this subject told us to use her time to practice for our final exam, our theater play.

Everywhere I look I see my classmates typing on their laptops as they revised their research chapters, the others were busy arranging their members to memorize lines and establishing blocking for the theater exam this next month.

Then the busy atmosphere was pierced when our class's door opened and came in our immersion teacher.

"Announcement everyone, seat properly and listen to me for I will not say it a second time" she then held up our Moa and contained to explain. "You need this for certification and all of you are now going to be distributed to our high school and will be allocated to different departments"

As expected everyone have their face scrunched up in rage and confusion, Michelle and Jamie we're the first to complain after hearing the announcement.

"What? Being deployed to the school? I thought I will be put into the municipal of Binangonan? They have already approved of me!" Jamie's face was flushed in anger, her voice dripping in disbelief and she couldn't shut her mouth from shock.

"We already have our own places to finish our immersion, we informed her and she has also accepted it and now we're going to execute it in our school?" Michelle pinched her nose, weariness was evident in her brows.

"I'm not going to talk to her anymore, she doesn't even reply to my messages and even blocked me!" Kaye was exasperated already, all of us were and we couldn't do anything about it. "Choy and the rest of his classmates were given attention and went to their desired places" she added, her voice filled with injustice.

Even if we didn't see it clearly, just with the way she dismiss our opinions and messages as well as the annoyance she thought was hidden well enough, we knew that she (our immersion teacher) already have a poor perception towards our whole section.

The sun has already set along with our mood, our friends were in a bad mood and couldn't even be uplifted by the street foods and upbeat songs in the tricycle.

I walked to my home and started to just read wattpad on my phone to rid myself of the dispiritedness that was brought back to my school. I'll do my activities later, I just want to relax my mind first.

"Ange! You forgot to take the fish out! I told you already about it!" My mother came out, she was holding some vegetables and I suddenly remember her instruction to me this morning.

"I'm sorry I forgot" I was quick to my feet and was almost about to face plant on the floor but stabilize myself successfully before taking the frozen fish out of the freezer.

"What has gotten into you? Your mind is always flying to god's nowhere"

The sound of vegetables being chopped was heard, my brothers were out in the sea and has not cole back yet.

"I didn't mean to forgot ma, I just have so many things going on in my school-" 

"Don't you think we all have things to do as well? You should leave your problems in school and not bring them here"

I choked back on my words, I can only nod and look at the ground with a dazed expression. Maybe I'm just too stressed today but I don't think I'm even deserving to feel this way since I'm not the leader of our research group nor do I have a lot of lines to memorize in our theater.

I should just sleep it in and hopefully be able to wash it all down.

***
Chapter 97 is up!

Fun Fact: Our immersion experience was meh. We truly hated our teacher that time.

Have a great day everyone and stays safe!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!