Chapter 62

They were seated in an alphabetical order, she on the second line and facing new classmates that she doesn't know. She can already sense the students who love to make trouble, identify the joker of the class, see the people who already have a friend circle, and those who are smart.

I was minding my own business aka listening to Exo and reading Wattpad when all of a sudden someone tapped me on my shoulder.

I look at them in confusion, it was two girls the other tall and the other petite. They seem close to each other as they have their hands intertwined with each other.

"Hello, do you love Exo? I saw your phone's wallpaper, I also love Exo by the way, whose your bias?"

"Yeah I am uh... my bias is Suho, their leader" I responded and they begin to lean close to my side.

There's currently no teacher supervising us and teaching us our supposed subject. There are still some things that are being arranged such as the subjects that the teachers would be assigned to and the class their teaching.

The implementation of K-12 is very recent and there's a lack of resources be it manpower or faculty. DepEd isn't just ready for it, I don't even think they were prepared enough to face it even though it's been passed as an order since 2013.

(AN: DepEd is the department of education in the Philippines)

"What song do you like the most about them?" The tall one named Jeline asked, I felt an inkling link to her seeing her huge ass forehead which was like mine.

(AN: Lol, they do have huge ass forehead haha)

"I like growl and monster" I giggled along the way seeing their dance moves, but even though it was lazy dancing it was still much better compared to mine.

"Then do you know BTS?" The petite one named Pauline asked, her eyes huge and her body thin I'm afraid it'll be blown away by the wind.

When I nodded at her question, she began to get excited and told me of her love for BTS, her bias at the group was Taehyun while mine was RM.

"You like leaders?" She joked and I laughed at it, in the meantime, we bonded over our love for kpop and find ourselves learning each of our likes and dislikes.

...

I and Eric went to McDonald's to celebrate ourselves on becoming a senior high student, actually, if K-12 wasn't implemented we would have become freshmen in college today. It was a waste of two years, a waste of time and effort, many parents didn't look fondly at this K-12 curriculum.

Even we students feel that it just added two more years of hardship for us, we would've become first-year students and will only spend three more years in college if it weren't for this newly added curriculum. That in turn leads to annoyance towards the president and a lot of people didn't really like him as the president.

"How's school? Got any friends?"

"I did, we bonded over kpop" I smiled at that thought and focused on him. "How about you? Have you adjusted well there?"

It was very uncomfortable for me seeing that I only know almost five people in my class and those are just classmates that I treated as acquaintances. Almost all of my best friends went into a different strand and even if we are enrolled in the same strand there's a large possibility that we would be in different sections.

"I have, the guys were pretty much chill after a game of warcraft" he responded, guys, do bond with each other pretty easily since they were laxer with each other and there are not many layers to be unfolded girls.

For girls, you need to have the same interest to talk about, gossips are pretty much our past time and talking about life and relationships we're things that would make us understand each other deeply.

"Mine as well, I haven't befriended the others" I bit my upper lips and took a sigh, I'm too cowardly at doing things on my initiative.

"Too shy? Come on practice with me: Hello, my name is Angelica, can you be my friend?"

"I don't want to!" I push his shoulder playfully and when he repeated, I hit him hard making him groan in pain. "You do that then!" I dared him.

Then he stood up and I immediately grip his arm and pulled him down to his seat making our table clatter, several eyes went in our direction and I glared at him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I hissed at him, my face blushing from embarrassment with a hint of anger.

"What? I'm just going to the restroom?" He shrugs his head and gave a mischievous smirk to his face.

"Hmph!"

I harrumphed and find some sick pleasure seeing him coax me just to quell my anger even though we both know that I was just faking it.

***
Chapter 62 is up!

Have a great day everyone and stays safe!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!